Go to footer

1/6 undies.

Fabric, patterns and insider knowledge. This is the place if you're too poor to pay someone else for your dollieh dresses.

1/6 undies.

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 pm

I just bought Haruka stockings and underwear from Junkyspot but they didn't have bra's. Where would I be able to find a sewing pattern for Obitsu sized bra's? Or at least to make my own.

If anyone has some tips it would be appriciated.

((I decided not to buy Riven until later on. Haruka really is getting spoiled right now.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: 1/6 undies.

Postby DollyKim » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 pm

~spelling Nazi scolds those who mistake possessive for a plural http://cheezburger.com/LittleWalken/lol ... 4293963776

Now to tell you how to make one. Trace a penny or a nickel on a piece of paper, big enough to fit her breast, and cut out the circle. Put it on the breast and fold and tape down until you have a cone shape. Take the cone shape and cut a slit from the edge to the point so it will lay flat. Trace the Pac Man shape, add seam allowances, and you have a cup pattern. Use ribbon to make straps.

You can cut the cup in half to make a 2 part cup. Play with where the dart is, as long as the pattern pieces lay flat when cutting you can put in as many darts you want. Triangles work as bikini tops too.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: 1/6 undies.

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks. I'll use this when I make it for her. Thanks again.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Total Sewing