Go to footer

Anyone with an Iple SID girl?

Fabric, patterns and insider knowledge. This is the place if you're too poor to pay someone else for your dollieh dresses.

Anyone with an Iple SID girl?

Postby Jany » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Hola fellow seamstresses!
I need some help ... I've got an incoming doll and I'd love to make some clothes for her (you know, so she won't have to go starkers for the first month or so while I talk my sewing machine into accepting doll-scale seams) ... but even though Iple lists some measurements, they still lack quite a few I'd need for making patterns.
Is there anyone with a large bust SID girl who could help me out? What I need worst is the length from shoulder to waist, both back and front, and the circumference of her hands (don't want to have to take them off to dress her). She'll be fine with skirts for a while, but a pullover would be nice. :?

I'm also interested in patterns, but I can't seem to find anything for bigger Iple girls :-( Everything I've found for sale seems to be fitted for Elfdolls.

So, um ... help please? :oops:
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Anyone with an Iple SID girl?

Postby DollyKim » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I can help a bit on the pattern end with my drafting book http://www.lulu.com/shop/kim-reed/the-d ... 84657.html
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Anyone with an Iple SID girl?

Postby Jany » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks, that will probably help a lot once I have the doll :-) I've always made my own patterns so far (human size obviously), but I just made it up as I went and never really learned how to do it properly ^^°
There's a cat in "complicated" =^.^=
Jany
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Total Sewing