Go to footer

How MADh Vinyl Stole Xmas

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

How MADh Vinyl Stole Xmas

Postby K2! » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:02 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: How MADh Vinyl Stole Xmas

Postby davidd » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:10 pm

Sapphire reminds me of... me. She can't help but "editorialize" about pretty much everything.

That book looks really nice! Did you make it?

Ah! The off-topic asides come thick and fast right off the starting line here!

Internet cafes! The antiquated references are not limited to Dickens!

Oh ho! I see! (I'm "live streaming" my comments here.) This "Xmas story" preceded the Mayan Calendar one, which follows the same plot map! I love it! You gotta bring this format back again! Pleeeze!

Heh heh! Moose & Squirrel / Mouse & Duck! Funny, for those of us who get it.

Scary to think about the bright, clever young author of these witty tales approaching (as in, has surpassed) retirement age. Good thing that 60 is the new 30, huh? (And the numbers stop when you catch up to Jack Benny.)

That imaginary illustration! Too funny! (As is the explanation for the heart; makes total sense in this household.)

And now they're talking in a Seussian rhythm! They are easily influenced, these girls!

Now the Norse mythology kicks in... which could ultimately lead us back to Santa!

Fantastic Valkyrie-type illustration! The Grinch story has taken a turn toward the dark side!

The Cat Girls look enthralled by that ending!

I'm sure Elf-Witch and Grinch will be back for another season... someday... maybe... when the Mayan Calendar comes full circle again.

(And yes, as the Home Page of the forum says, these girls... and their Other Scale neighbors Kiz and Cheeto... are the reason we are here. Or at least, the reason I'm here.)
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl