Go to footer

344 Murphy's Law and Stuff

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: 344 Murphy's Law and Stuff

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:26 am

In Miyuki's dream, Habiki had purple hair, not pink. I don't think she is Anna Marie.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:56 am

zirconmermaid wrote:In Miyuki's dream, Habiki had purple hair, not pink. I don't think she is Anna Marie.

I would agree, after all, Miyuki would have recognized Anna Marie the first time they met if she had originally been called Habiki, even if the hair is a different color. Nekomimi may not be bright, but like real cats they do rely on senses other than just vision to identify one another I'm sure.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Swan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Something I find VERY interesting is.... Miyuki *almost* recognizes Anna Marie and vice versa!

"I know this is going to sound weird, but... I've missed you so much!" "I think I know what you mean. Me too"
" I know we've never met before, but I feel like I've found a long lost sister." "Yeah, me too"
"Do you suppose that we *are* sisters and were separated when we were very young?" "It's possible. There's only one way to find out." -- Miyuki and Anna Marie #66 "Sisters"

They could have asked Diamond to investigate..
But then they never DID find out because of the whole "Bitch In Boots fight and the death of Hyatt. Once Miyuki's memories were altered, along with Anna Marie's own mental scrambles... neither one remembers to ask.

But... they very well COULD be!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Very true, I'd forgotten that. Of course it also could have something to do with the similarity of the "wetware" that has been installed in each of them. Hyatt had issues being close to both of them and it was worse when they were together, after all.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl