Go to footer

356 Escape from Tatsukura

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

356 Escape from Tatsukura

Postby K2! » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:55 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 356 Escape from Tatsukura

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Squeeee!!! OK, we definitely need to see LOTS more!! :D
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 pm

I think Cirque must have fainted - I'm pretty sure I heard an incredibly loud scream of ecstasy from somewhere in the area of northern CA not long after this got posted LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Swan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And THAT... will eventually EXPLAIN just exactly *why* the "Bitch in Boots" (Nyoko, "sister" of Noriko and N-Prime) came AFTER Hyatt!!

OK... NOW I'll be up all night AGAIN thinking about all this!
HHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Janeway » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 am

wow this is getting very interesting indeed. Girl l can see your underwear and that not lady like.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:38 pm

We should probably just be grateful Hyatt wears underwear!
Greyhaunt

Postby Swan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:42 pm

I just realized...

While checking the "Worlds of MADh" page...
The "N sisters" are N-3, Nyoko and Noriko... now melded into Naruko.

In this story the reference is to "N-Prime" SOOO... is N0Prime the same entity as N-3?

Also... N-3 destroyed Noriko and Nyoko by absorbing them... I wonder... has she absorbed HYATT? It would seem that Makvek states that he will enjoy integrating Hyatt's routines into himself... sooo since we know that N-3 does that... is Hyatt part of the N-Prime/N-3 mix...?

Curiouser and curiouser! And then there is still that strange entity that VTX encountered... I still think that's possibly Hyatt or a fragment of her code.

Maybe Hyatt... is HIDING in VTX's right BOOB!! That's why it's HIGHER than the other one! Have you EVER known Hyatt to align comfortably with anyone/thing?! She's a rebel and that right tit is incredibly rebellious!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Or N-Prime could be the sisters' parent code that spawned them.

And given as Nyoko absorbed Hyatt, and N absorbed Nyoko, that Naruko now has at least some of Hyatt's code in her. So maybe one day a viral payload will go off inside her and her boobs will explode while her hair devolves into pinkness....

what a scary thought.....
Greyhaunt

Postby Swan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:12 pm

I believe it was Noriko that absorbed Hyatt. Nyoko morphed into Nyoko-chan and Noriko was avenging her.

edit Ohhhhhh OK yes... it WAS Nyoko! I'm a bit dense at times. Big Pink Boob Bomb!

This is all coming together! When "Wolfberg in Programming", in Advanced Medica, contacted Jazz to help find the missing pet carrier (Miyuki), Jazz got curious about Advanced Medica and investigated. NOW when VTX suggested they re-examine Advanced Medica's files, and Jazz said "No we got all we needed from their closed system"... she JUST missed her chance!
Because Naruko (N-3) is there, now!

I am now seeing how Advanced Medica and Tatsukuro are tied together... and how the elves and fairies are involved (from roleplaying in Tatsukuro... still need to figure out the Nekomimi angle...

Last night I lay awake wondering about creating a "companion site" that would be a reference work! A cross-searchable database so you could plug in "Miyuki" and find the episodes she is in, and details such as "left-handed but plays baseball right-handed" and "was host body to Chroma" etc...

Sad thing is... I am 62, legally blind, on disability and *barely* making it. I have NO money for a website. I have time... but no finances to do such a project... but it would thrill me down to my little TOES to see such a site... or even a BOOK with that information contained! Plus I'd need to completely reread the story, while making copious notes and entries. DANG I wanna! :D

Swan
Last edited by Swan on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swan

Postby K2! » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl