Go to footer

A MADh Vinyl Carol

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

A MADh Vinyl Carol

Postby K2! » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:00 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: A MADh Vinyl Carol

Postby davidd » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:51 pm

Vampires use the Mayan calendar? Who knew? But the backstory seems completely plausible, so I'll be incorporating this new info in to my worldview.

And Cortez was a vampire? Okay... that actually makes sense, as it explains how Cortez and his relatively small band (of vampiric followers, no doubt) could have completely conquered a continent and wiped out the entire population.

Round vs square: yeah, that's a big one. I remember 2012. The world was supposed to end -- December 21st, wasn't it?

(I think they were off about about a dozen years; probably a translation error more so than an issue with the calendar.)

I love the way that as Vampire Girl gets in to her "history lesson," the more engrossed the rest of her audience becomes; she ultimately captures all their attention!

Haaaa ha ha! Excellent summary of the Dickens tale! Both "wordy and dated" and the ease with which a life of greed and cruelty can be atoned for. It is, however, a rather witty yarn, much funnier in a dry sort of way than I would have expected, once one develops an "ear" for the antiquated prose.

I still put cookies out. Just in case.
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl