Go to footer

123 Gateway

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: 123 Gateway

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

It just hard with no archive to refer to - but these are all returning characters :) The kitty lady is Nyoko - the demon who killed Hyatt and got kittified as a result. "N" is the other demon, Noriko, who hired Jazz (the white haired lady) to find out where the being who kittified her sister (I forget at the moment if she knows for sure who that is or has it wrong) is so she can kill that being. Jazz, as identified by Tira-chan, is Miyuki's online Trek friend AND the hacker hired by Noriko. The dark haired well muscled chick is Jazz's avatar.

Pinky-chan has nothing to do with this at all at this point in time.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Tira-chan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Check the Worlds of MADh Vinyl chart, it's been updated recently.

Correct me if I'm wrong, 'N' is (probably) Noriko, sister to Nyoko (the Bitch in Boots), who's been transformed into a nekomimi with ridiculous mammary glands, probably by Hyatt. That's probably her with the pink hair, though it was last black. Miyuki's lab asked Noriko to find Miyuki; Noriko got Jazz, who ran a ST fansite Miyuki used to frequent, to look for her. Now, Jazz is trying to make contact with Noriko, but Something is Up. Much of this occured in a past chapter that isn't posted anymore, so I don't have links, sorry.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Greyhaunt, who is far more coherent than me.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Valli » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:36 am

Me too... K2 you have an incredible gift for layering stories and making my head spin... thanks... I think.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 pm

My apologies for not having the back episodes right at hand. The MADh Vinyl site will probably not be up before this story segment concludes. Throwing you back to an old plot line without the back story does make keeping up difficult. Greyhaunt and Tira-chan have recapped most of the main plot points and the Worlds of MADh Vinyl chart is totally up to date. But if you need more clarification or a memory refresher, at present episodes 1 through 101 are still available on the 13Doll back up site Doll Fanatic:
http://www.dollfanatic.com/forums/phpBB ... m.php?f=33

Unfortunately the episode that really shines a light on current events is 102, Dumb Luck...
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby JanetT » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm

... which you just reposted -- thanks! A little refresher is a good thing!

The thot plickens, as it were.....
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

ooooo....the intrigue accelerates!
leopardessmoon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl