Go to footer

127 Final Final

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

127 Final Final

Postby K2! » Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 am

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 127 Final Final

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 pm

HURRAY!!! I thought we were going to go MV fixless this week for a while there :)

Hmmmm, Hyacinth may be able to endure sunlight, but she does seem to not have a whole lot of energy when out in it doesn't she?

And Miyuki's legs look SOOOOOO skinny for some reason LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Swan » Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Awww... the interpersonal tensions will be very interesting this summer, indeed!

Generally when there are three friends in a group... two will pair off... it'll be interesting to see if that dynamic works...

And poor Miyuki is still being hunted. I wonder what the summer will bring for her.

Hyacinth reminds me of my old guide dog Delsie, when at school...

Hyacinth's posture as they walk out, the way she holds the bag defensively, holds her head down... my poor guide dog was (IMHO) "Overtrained" in the school, Guide Dogs for the Blind in San Rafael. When we would go back to visit, or for evaluations, she would start to hang her head, walk slowly, the harness handle would go slack... she was generally unhappy until we were off campus. I think school has that effect on Hyacinth.

And Anna Marie is clueless as always! Gotta love that pink Nekomimi... who started all this!

Wow!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Poor Hyacinth. She really needs more attention and affection! I'm glad Anna Marie likes her. And I hope Miyuki gets over her dislike too! I love when they go to school so this was a really enjoyable treat!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Jade_Hunter » Tue May 11, 2010 12:32 am

Hyacinth sees allot more than she talks about, she see how Miyuki looks away from her. I hope there is less to Miyuki's fears of Vampires and those two will learn to be friends...
Jade_Hunter

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed May 12, 2010 3:05 am

yay for nekomimi fixes! now the vampire hunt begins!
leopardessmoon

Postby victoriavictrix » Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Well...

If *I* were a vampire trying to worm my way into someone's household and confidence, I'd be polite and act shy and submissive. Especially around someone like Anna Marie, who automatically responds positively to anyone she thinks is being left out, or who is in trouble, or who is otherwise giving off "wounded bird" vibes. Around Anna Marie I would act as if no one liked me and I didn't understand why, and act hurt when Myuki acted odd around me. I'd get Anna Marie to take my side of things and then....

:twisted:
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed May 12, 2010 8:54 pm

**CHOMP**
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby victoriavictrix » Wed May 12, 2010 9:38 pm

...but everyone knows I am evil!