Go to footer

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby Jade_Hunter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

sorry to hear about all the trouble, I know how kidney stones and stints go since I have had them. I am glad to read all is well and congrats on the new Home...
Jade_Hunter

134 Choices Technical Problems

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

The images aren't loading for me . . . ::cry::
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: 134 Choices

Postby delbelcoure » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Me neither :( I suppose we could pretend we could see them and make obscure comments and confuse everyone. I guess I'll try again later, sometime the world of computers is just erratic.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby cirquemom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Not loading for me as well. Urgh.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby K2! » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm sorry. Comcast seems to be having problems with their Personal Web Pages (PWP) where I store MV online. After 20 minutes with a service rep in their online chat (I try not to call customer service on the phone anymore. It is too difficult to hide my annoyance at their in ability to understand, let alone answer, the question I'm asking) "Ivy" hinted that it is possible they might be making an upgrade. Although why they would do that at this time is beyond me. The regular comcast.net site loads but not the PWP pages, so I'm guessing it's their PWP server(s).

I can get some of the pictures to load by hitting the refresh button, but not all of them. If they were loading from my computer's cache I would expect the same ones to load every time but each time I hit the refresh button a different assortment of pictures loads.

Sunday 6/4/2010, 10:24 PM
In the interest of continuity I have taken the Episode 134 down. I will check in intermittently and when I see the pictures from old episodes loading completely I will put 134 back up. In the words of my most recent customer service rep. "I apologize if it has caused you some inconvenience."

Yeah, it rings pretty hollow to me too.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby cirquemom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Damn technical problems.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Tira-chan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 am

Damn! Why do computers always do this? I hope you get everything sorted out soon!

EDIT: I can see the other pictures now, so it looks like it's working again. On the other hand, it's only 5 AM your time, so I spose it might be a bit before you get things fixed. ^^' Good luck!
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Misheru » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Please help...I have caught up from dollfanatic - eps 1-101 and I found ep 102 here, but it seems to skip to ep 118. I checked JS and nothing. Am I missing something somewhere? I cannot find eps 103-117!!! I need my fix!!! :o :D

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Misheru wrote:Please help...I have caught up from dollfanatic - eps 1-101 and I found ep 102 here, but it seems to skip to ep 118. I checked JS and nothing. Am I missing something somewhere? I cannot find eps 103-117!!! I need my fix!!! :o :D

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No, you're not missing anything, er---well you are, but through no fault of your own. The short story is MADh Vinyl used to appear on the 13Doll Forum, which was being archived as Doll Fanatic. Doll Fanatic last backed up in November 2009. A couple of months later 13Doll crashed and it was a while before we started the Dollieh Sanctuary forum. During that time MADh Vinyl ran briefly on JS and on an early incarnation of Dollieh Sanctuary. When 13Doll went down, we started work (at a lethargic pace) on the MADh Vinyl web site (as announced elsewhere: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73). The lazy purveyor of these proceedings didn't re-post those missing episodes because, frankly, we didn't know about the Doll Fanatic back up. Anyway, we hope to have the MV web site limping along soon, at least the old episode parts (you can click on the signature/banner to get some choice words from Hyatt). Episodes 103 to 117 contains the "New Kid" story arc, which details Hyacinth's introduction.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Misheru » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 pm

LOL...yeah I even went there trying to find the 'missing bits' and laughed heartily at Hyatt's choice words. Oh well. I will patiently wait on Hyacinth's back story/introduction even though I feel like I know her now. LOL.

Thanks to you, K2...I DREAMED of these little ladies last night. I think I read too much yesterday. hee hee :D
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl