Go to footer

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby K2! » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Welcome to

The collected antics of the MADh Vinyl Girls and their Friends & Guests.

First and foremost, a big “Thank You” to all the 13Doll and Junky Spot forum members for your continued support. We really couldn’t continue to do what we do without you.

Secondly, we’d like to use this thread for feedback, Questions & Answers, and Spoilers. You know the drill. Questions may be directed towards any or all of us, but don’t expect much of a reply from Pinky-chan.

So...

SPOILER ALERT!

DISCLAIMER

Before reading this or any work of fiction, discuss your general mental health status with your dolls to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in ludicrous activities. If you experience chest pain, nausea, or any other discomforts, seek immediate mental help.
As with any whimsical work of fiction, in the rare event of amusement lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate mental help to avoid long-term injury.
If you are older than age 65, or have serious buffoonery or jocularity problems, your doctor may start you at the lowest dose (2 episodes) of MADh Vinyl. If you are taking flippancy inhibitors, such as for the treatment of fickleness, your doctor may recommend a 2 episode dose and may limit you to a maximum single dose of 5 episodes of MADh Vinyl in a 48-hour period.
In rare instances, resinophiles taking humor inhibitors reported a sudden decrease or loss of reason. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to these contents or to other forums. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of reason, stop taking humor inhibitors and call a doctor right away, or lighten up.
Sudden decrease or loss of hearing has been rarely reported in people reading MADh Vinyl. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to the individual episodes or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of hearing, take out your ear buds and turn down your iPod.
If you have posting problems or high bile pressure for which you take substances called amusement blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of MADh Vinyl.
MADh Vinyl does not protect against satirically transmitted diseases, including tedium.
The most common side effects of MADh Vinyl are sideache, facial flushing, and upset sanity. Less commonly, pinkish vision, blurred reason, or sensitivity to plight may briefly occur.
The information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a humorcare provider. All decisions regarding patron care must be made with a qualified humorcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patron.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any authority for that matter. MADh Vinyl is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any unease.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby K2! » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Greetings and welcome to our first interview with MADh Vinyl's latest addition. Our reporter caught up with the elusive icy elf after a recent meeting with some of the other cast members. We now take you to that interview...

Well...

that...seems to be all we have...today.

More details on the disappearance of our reporter as they develop...!
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Swan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Oops!

Better contact the National Enquirer... they're pretty much the experts on recovering damaged paparazzis.

Good luck with that.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby cirquemom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 pm

She's beautiful.

And such a sweet, shy little thing.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 am

Wow, I suspect several dozen actor types would pay dearly to hire her as a bodyguard!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Story Summary Episode 103 through 117

Postby K2! » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:08 pm

In the weeks before Spring finals, a new girl transfers into Anna Marie and Miyuki’s class. Even though Miyuki gets a bad vibe from the new girl, Anna Marie invites her over for dinner. During the course of the evening several events lead Miyuki to believe the new girl, Hyacinth, is a vampire. Unfortunately for Miyuki, Hyacinth’s demure manner has charmed the other girls and Diamond invites the homeless nekomimi to move into Hyatt’s old room. Shortly after the move in, Miyuki discovers an oblong wooden box filled with earth in Hyacinth’s room.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby leopardessmoon » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 pm

is she the 50cm special voluptuous body?
I love her look, and you always have to coolest outfits!
leopardessmoon

Postby K2! » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Sapphire is one of the two Yamato VMF50s, which are based on the Obitsu 50cm body. She has the Visuadoll Sora Aoki head on a Type D body.

WARNING! DOLL NUDITY!
(Bet that got your attention)
The three dolls in the picture (left to right) are the the stock Obitsu 50cm, the Yamato VMF50 Type B, and the Yamato VMF50 Type D.
Three 50cms here.

When the girls aren't having wacky adventures, they are shopping Yahoo Japan Auctions and the Yamato Girl*holic store.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby leopardessmoon » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 am

OOOOOoooooooooo....I want that type D! it is perfect! bustier than the standard 50cm, but not as much as the VMF50's huge thighs
leopardessmoon

Postby Swan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, it all started with a move! My Beloved and I ended up having to swamp out a *filthy* casita, in order to move *in* Yuck what a vile nasty filthy mess. Grease in the kitchen so thick I could literally curl it up with a single-sided razorblade, like curls of butter! TWO potty chairs (they had a three year old kid!) that had sat there for months UNemptied! Dirt and grime and dust everywhere. They WAXED OVER a filthy dirty tile floor, sealing the grunge IN, and my beloved had to get on her hands and knees with wax-stripper to get it off! I had to scrape the gunk off the entire kitchen with razorblades...EWWWW! In June heat... (results of that move, at the bottom of this post)

Then I became dehydrated and collapsed on June 8th, and spent 4 days in hospital, having emergency surgery to clear a blocked kidney! I had bilateral stents implanted, and only this last Wednesday had those removed! Pain? YOUUUUUU BETCHA! You know you're hurtin' for certain when they give you morphine sulphate *and* top it with Dilaudid... and you *don't* get a buzz! Oyyyyyyy.

But, now, I'm out of pain, The second surgery was a total success, we're all cleaned up and moved in, and I'm ready to rock!

(looks around) Uh... well, at least I didn't miss any episodes of MADH Vinyl.... uh... where'd they go?

Well... I'm gonna rest up and check back later.

We now live in a beautiful immaculately clean two bedroom place with a yard, saltillo tile floors, foot thick adobe walls (100 years old!) a portale, a "dog trot" porch, a washer and dryer, and it's GORGEOUS! Did I mention the neat neighbor? we have a GREAT neighbor! She drove me to the hospital when I was so ill. I wubs her! This place is WORTH it ALL! So that's how MY three weeks went. Hugs to you all!

Be Seeing You!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Next

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl