Go to footer

Hello Again! Q, A, & S

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: Hello Again! Q, A, & S

Postby delbelcoure » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Soooo... the girls are making you sleep on the chair in the middle of the living area? :lol:

That is just about what I was I thinking. There's one bedroom and the girls own it :lol:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby K2! » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Soooo... the girls are making you sleep on the chair in the middle of the living area? :lol:

I have a twin size futon/chair similar to the one in the picture in front of the desk on the right. It has a memory foam mattress now so it doesn't become a chair much anymore.

Swan wrote:And I'm NOT gonna ask how you got that bicycle UP there... or how you plan on getting it back DOWN!

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/ ... Mgod4lwAhQ
It's the way to go with the 12'+ ceiling.

My mother used to say "Three moves equals one fire" in terms of destruction/loss/headaches.

Truck or no truck, you still have to touch everything you own, usually twice within a very short period of time.

delbelcoure wrote:That is just about what I was I thinking. There's one bedroom and the girls own it.

Studio apartment living. Haven't used the bedroom as a bedroom in 20 years.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:40 am

Don't forget adding miniature plumbing to the bathroom...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby victoriavictrix » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:52 am

Bravo! I figured you were using a lift for the bike, I know a lot of apartment people in New York (old buildings, high ceilings) who do the same.

You could always put a sleeping loft in the living room with 12 foot ceilings.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby K2! » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 am

zirconmermaid wrote:Don't forget adding miniature plumbing to the bathroom...

The girls are liking the bathroom sink. It's larger and deeper. For them the equivalent of a 4 person hot tub. Diamond is concerned it's size might encourage bath time horse play. However the marble vanity has a smaller surface area. Less room for their throne.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Janeway » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:57 pm

:D hi k2 how did the move go? That would make a interesting story of the girls moving into there new flat.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:06 am

Bye window, natural light is for suckers.
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby oniakki » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 am

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Bye window, natural light is for suckers.

Natural light is too difficult to control in studio settings. ^.~
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 am

Gift_in_Edge wrote:Bye window, natural light is for suckers.

One entire wall of windows, 30'x9' to be exact, is a bit too much of a good thing for me. I likes my 3000 degrees K tungsten halogens and so does my camera.
oniakki wrote:Natural light is too difficult to control in studio settings. ^.~

Very true. I'm also now below street light level, nasty orange sodium vapor street lights.
http://www.blackoutcurtain.com/
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Swan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 am

You know... you have put a *lot* of money into the story and we're LOVING it! What comes to mind is this... what's down the road? Quite frankly... I think the MADh story would sell. Have you considered doing a sort of photo-manga?

I think that what you have, already, with a few side-trip stories added, the entire storyline tightened and so on, would be VERY saleable. Doing each character's "backstory" would be thrilling! Why is Diamond here in the human realm? What caused the two sisters to be raised separately? Where are all these nekomimis coming from, and so on... past, present and future all in one character? COOOOL! And where IS Anna Marie in her life? Is she the kitten, the schoolgirl or the woman? Why did Hyatt assume human form from her former computer-virus existence? How did she and Diamond meet? There are a MILLION storylines that could be told! And not all in photo format, either. A text-based story supported with photos for critical scenes would go well.

These girls and their world are FASCINATING! Obviously I'm hooked, as you can see from my various comments in the past. I spend a LOT of time thinking about them and possible story arcs. I think going commercial would be a great thing! As Hunt3er S. Thompson has said "When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro!"

Think it over and you'll see. there's merit in my ideas.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl