Go to footer

133 Time Out

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: 133 Time Out

Postby Tira-chan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

Yay! The return of the Kittiehs! Their stories are both adorable and frightening. I wonder if there's something Hyacinth freaks out over just as much (or a pacticular sci-fi series she loves?). Both seem to be common traits in nekomimi.

Greyhaunt wrote:
Swan wrote:Also, is Zahi al-Hawass named after the director of Egyptial Antiquities?! I *adore* Zahi Hawass! he is the cutest, most energetic, most UBIQUITOUS fellow! The Steve Irwin of Egyptian Archaeology! LOL Let's hope a rampaging mummy doesn't get him!

SQUEEEE - you guessed!!!! Yes indeed, the third of my puki-djinn is indeed named after the adorably fun Director of Egyptian Antiquities!!! And what a great comparison - he really is like a Steve Irwin LOL.

I am not such a great fan of Zahi al-Hawass, in particular the organizational system (or rather, lack thereof) currently in use at the Cairo Museum. They have lost mummies in there! On the other hand, the urge it evokes in me to go down to Egypt and make them organize everything makes me feel pleasantly like Amelia Peabody, so I can't really say I object to that...
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: 133 Time Out

Postby delbelcoure » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

So much furor over vacation plans! I really hope that Hyacinth turns out to just be shy and highly allergic. While it would be great plot if she were a spy for the other nekomimi from the lab, it's scary to live with truly creepy people.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl