Go to footer

133 Time Out

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

133 Time Out

Postby K2! » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: 133 Time Out

Postby Swan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 am

OOOH what a TREAT! Stunning photography and intriguing glimpses into stories untold!

YAY for the first story to be posted after I got sick. What a wonderful welcome-home treat!

THANK you!

We aren't *told* specifically what each girl did (aquarium and fabric store) but knowing nekomimis..... LOL :shock: :P

THANK you for the treat! It's well worth the wait!

I hope all is well with you.

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby cirquemom » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 am

Bad, bad kitties! BAD kitties. Bad.......

Caribbean food is yummy...at least the Mayan variety. Lots of fresh fruits, papayas, fish, not too heavy. Way good!
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am

Sigh....the mind absolutely boggles as to what sort of trouble those two got into. I can almost visualize the frenzy of Anna Marie in the yarn - but I can't decide whether Miyuki tried to play with the fishies...or eat them.....
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Swan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

The mid boggles, indeed! BTW I love your dolls' names! I want MOAR of dear little Badi! Also, is Zahi al-Hawass named after the director of Egyptial Antiquities?! I *adore* Zahi Hawass! he is the cutest, most energetic, most UBIQUITOUS fellow! The Steve Irwin of Egyptian Archaeology! LOL Let's hope a rampaging mummy doesn't get him!

And yes, Nekomimi are *prone* to going bat-guano crazy in places like aquaria and fabric stores.... stories we'd LOVE to see! LOL How in the world does poor Diamond manage not one but *three*?!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Swan wrote:Also, is Zahi al-Hawass named after the director of Egyptial Antiquities?! I *adore* Zahi Hawass! he is the cutest, most energetic, most UBIQUITOUS fellow! The Steve Irwin of Egyptian Archaeology! LOL Let's hope a rampaging mummy doesn't get him!

SQUEEEE - you guessed!!!! Yes indeed, the third of my puki-djinn is indeed named after the adorably fun Director of Egyptian Antiquities!!! And what a great comparison - he really is like a Steve Irwin LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I adore Anna Marie! She is so cute and clueless sometimes! But I love thinking of Miyuki in the aquarium with the fishes!! Poor Diamond!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Jade_Hunter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

which ever trip is taken I think Miyuki will find a way to test her Ideas about Vampires, so I can't wait to see what happens....
Jade_Hunter

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 am

squeee!!! I was going through serious withdrawls...Ive been so busy lately...
leopardessmoon

Postby richila » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 am

Yay for nekomini flash back crazies!
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl