Go to footer

Nuts! MADh Vinyl web site news

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Nuts! MADh Vinyl web site news

Postby K2! » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:19 am

Hello all!
This has been a chaotic couple of weeks for the MADh Vinyl crowd and it's followers. First, some Good News. Congratulations to all who have followed the circuitous route of digital bread crumbs to the Dollieh Sanctuary. Kudos to our new Benevolent Overlord, Greyhaunt, with out who's tireless efforts many of our beloved would be standing out in the cold. It looks like we have finally landed at what will be the new home for MADh Vinyl.

Now the Bad News...Over the last 8 or so months there have been several "outages" on our previous forum and we as a community have lost some of our members due to URL changes and whatnot. In the interest of preservation and continuity, the girls and I have been investigating other avenues of insane polymeric humor delivery.

And now for something completely different: Better News. The most recent outage finally spurred us into action. At some time in the near future--

"Near future? Could you be a little more vague, Farnsworth?"

Quiet you!

In the near future MADh Vinyl will have its own site. You can go look at it now but there's not much to see.
http://madhvinyl.com/

At the new site we plan to archive all the 130+ episodes, have more detailed information on the girls, and other stuff that sites like that contain, maybe even a store for straight jackets and Hyatt's old broken/stained parts.

Anyway, the current thinking is that new episodes will debut and be "discussed" on this board as before and then later be posted to the site.

Our Beneficent Master, Greyhaunt the Great was lined up to be the Lead Electronic Program Artist, but it seems she's may have her hands full as Head Bit Wrangler at the Sanctuary for a while. So what that means is, it may be a while till the official MV site is up and running (or at least limping).
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Nuts!

Postby Mary Kathryn » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Well, hearing this has put a huge smile on my face. Awesome news! :D
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby haruredjen » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

COOOOOOOOOL!!!! Can't wait to see it!!
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

squeeee! I can't wait! (I already have it on my favorites bar just waiting....I check it daily):)
leopardessmoon

Postby Jade_Hunter » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 am

Well, at least I still get to see MADh Vinyl, from loosing the forum I was lost not knowing what was happing next with the girls. so I was so scared of loosing a great drama in my life...Good Luck...sniff, sniff, I can't wait to see it start up...
Jade_Hunter

Postby K2! » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Good news, everyone!
Construction has begun on the newest version of the Finglonger. Currently Greyhaunt is testing prototypes of the device. As you are aware, the design and construction of such a complex device can be tricky, fraught with unknown perils and inevitable delays. Together we are endeavoring to bring the Finglonger to completion as soon as possible. This would be much faster if Greyhaunt would quit her job and stop breaking her mousing arm.

Editor's note: Please substitute "MADh Vinyl web site" for "Finglonger" in the above text.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby K2! » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Gooder News Everyone!
Greyhaunt the Great has quit her job and cut off her offending arm! The MADh Vinyl web site is open.

Well, some of it anyway.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby cirquemom » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 pm

At last! Hallelujah! Now I can indulge myself in MADh Vinyl to my heart's content!

Oh, and if anyone is as retarded as I am, click on the MADh Vinyl logo above to get to the site.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm

YES!!! And there is much rejoicing!! I have indulged myself in watching Plushie Wars again! And seeing Hyatt!! You need to get Emory to link to it on the Junkyspot store too! (And my coffee is in a MADh Vinyl mug today too!)
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Swan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 pm

WOOO, Sweet Crispy Walnuts it's GOOD to see all the episodes together! I'd stay up until 3:00 aM reading them all... but... I already DID that ! LOL

I'm KId-In-A-Candystore happy! And the next eps are entitled Packing Heat and Reservations? WHEEEE I can't wait!

Swan

It'll be hard to sleep tonight.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Next

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl