Go to footer

Nuts! MADh Vinyl web site news

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: Nuts!

Postby K2! » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:38 am

K2! wrote:Gooder News Everyone!
Greyhaunt the Great has quit her job and cut off her offending arm! The MADh Vinyl web site is open.

Good News!
Greyhaunt tells me the limb reattachment procedure has gone well however she is not entirely happy with it's new location. The reattachment has also enabled her to get her old job back, wrangling law students. Apparently due to the complexity of the knots involved, two arms are required.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby K2! » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm

It has come to our attention that some of you do not have the MADh Vinyl web site set as your home page. What utter nonsense! Diamond assures me this can be remedied by continually announcing changes and updates to the site here in this topic. At her insistence these announcements will appear here at regular irregular intervals.
Example:
Special Episodes gallery pages added.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 am

K2! wrote:It has come to our attention that some of you do not have the MADh Vinyl web site set as your home page. What utter nonsense! Diamond assures me this can be remedied by continually announcing changes and updates to the site here in this topic. At her insistence these announcements will appear here at regular irregular intervals.
Example:

Diamond is right! And why do I have an urge to give Emory money for more vinyl...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Swan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:31 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:
K2! wrote:It has come to our attention that some of you do not have the MADh Vinyl web site set as your home page. What utter nonsense! Diamond assures me this can be remedied by continually announcing changes and updates to the site here in this topic. At her insistence these announcements will appear here at regular irregular intervals.
Example:

Diamond is right! And why do I have an urge to give Emory money for more vinyl...

Congratulations, ZIRCONMERMAID!!!

''(singing) "Happy BIRTHDAY, dear post! Happy birthday dear POST! Happy BIRTHDAY Happy BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... Happy birthday dear POOOOOOOOST!!
Yes, the last post in this thread is EXACTLY ONE YEAR OLD today! YAAAAY

Swan
(and other assorted silliness!)
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Nuts! MADh Vinyl web site news

Postby K2! » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 am

GOOD NEWS!

The MADh Vinyl web site has been updated!

Another story arc has been added.

Oh, and the MADh Vinyl store is open.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Oh, bless you for the plus sized t shirts! A thousand blessings! :D
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Swan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

YES! I have a T-shirt he sent me a while back (about a year ago!) and I STILL wear it EVERY weekend in honor of the site! Heehee! I have it on now, in fact.

When I get my Social Security check I'll send for the mug! I'm gonna be soooo happeeeeeeeeee!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Evelien » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

I was hoping for doll sized shirts and mugs!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Evelien wrote:I was hoping for doll sized shirts and mugs!

Ditto, though a human sized doll shirt would be nice, don't have anything yet that points out this particular part of my nerdyness yet!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 pm

I have seen sellers that make custom tiny t-shirts on ebay, however I have no idea where Hazel's shirt was made. I actually made Hazel's MADh Vinyl mug myself out of a Barbie mug from a vending machine from several years ago. Clear labels are your friend! I would like to suggest calendars!! And I am very happy to see this too! I also would love t-shirts with the girls on them!

FANSQUEEE!! :D
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl