Go to footer

137 Summer Studies

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: 137 Summer Studies

Postby Tira-chan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm not sure whether or not Hyacinth is a vampire. She could be, or she could just be using as a convenient excuse for... something else? Not sure.

However, I am DEFINITELY sure that she is not to be trusted. That whole 'special study program,' 'don't tell your friend/guardian' thing is setting off a lot of warnings in my head. Brainwashing, maybe?
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

pretty colored flashing lights and swirly geometric patterns that mesmerize and hypnotize and plant unwanted suggestions deep into the subconscious of gullible pink haired nekomimi.......
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:pretty colored flashing lights and swirly geometric patterns that mesmerize and hypnotize and plant unwanted suggestions deep into the subconscious of gullible pink haired nekomimi.......

Yes, but we are talking about Anna Marie here - any unwanted suggestions aren't likely to take root or stay very long . . . *smile*
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Swan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 pm

I wonder if Hyacinth is actually not "Hyacinth" but... some form of cyber-critter program thingy (OK Now I'm channelling Sheriff Jack carter from Eureka!) designed to reprogram Annamarie and Miyuki!

"Look at the screen... that's right... you are very sleepy... I want you to come with me... come with me...." and BAM into a carrier and back to the Lab!!

But actually... the 'vampire' subplot has been going on ever since "Critics" (I think it was called) the episode where the scientists were working on MK-2 and debating Dracula movies.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Hyacinth is another "version" of an artificial intelligence, computer virus/program thingy (Hi Jack!) designed and written for the express purpose of locating the missing "specimen" MK-2 and 'Ooh, look... here's the OTHER escaped subject, TOO1 Bonus!"

Whatever they do... I would NOT want to go on vacation with Hyacinth to some weird or isolated locale!!

Oh, and notice the similarities between Hyacinth and Hyatt! The first three letters Hya- , the poses Hyacinth strikes on the furniture (remember Hyatt's reading?) the wearing of Hyatt's clothing (preference for black) AND in that episode where Hyacinth was asking herself "What did I do to be cursed with THIS?" as AnnaMarie and Miyuki were running around... CLASSIC Hyatt!!

I'm thinking that Hyacinth... ISN'T Hyacinth!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Hyattcinth?
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Llwynog » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 pm

In the Myth Busters story Diamond comments on Hyacinth's blood line. I don't think shes another version of Hyatt or an AI. But "blood line" is vague...Dracula, Bastet...who knows?
Llwynog

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Llwynog wrote:But "blood line" is vague...Dracula, Bastet...who knows?

Barnabas Collins? *runs*
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby leopardessmoon » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 pm

OOOOOooooo.....pins and needles....yup, I'm sittin' on 'em! :D
leopardessmoon

Postby Jade_Hunter » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 pm

but still, Hyacinth sure seems more mature than both Miyuki and Anna Marie. Like the two girls are in early to mid teens and Hyacinth is at least 5 yrs more mature like in her late teens, and very sneaky, and the coffin type box in her room. I would think that Ms. Diamond would already know about all of this...
Jade_Hunter

Postby Swan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Not much gets past Diamond. This is one of the main reasons I find it hard to believe that Hyacinth's a vampire... stilllllllll......

O_O

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl