Go to footer

311 Final Preparations

The real reason you all come here and we know it.

Re: 311 Final Preparations

Postby oniakki » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Swan wrote:Well, it could be that she is taking the bones with her to places and leaving them behind.. scattering them widely... thus we see bones in the coffin, perhaps waiting to be distributed...

OR she is collecting bones from each scattered location and slowly assembling them in the box.

I assume she had been collecting them prior to this point as the box was empty even earlier on when it went through it's salting and planter phases. But I also get the impression she's now taking her 'souvenirs' with her for this particular trip.

What they're the bones of I have no idea, though they seem rather small if they are the bones of her mother (at least the mother from the flashback/dream/hallucination/whatever it was). Though I guess after being hit with enough magic they may have 'shrunk in the wash' as it were.
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm

LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER!
A limited number of doll sized "Adventure Club" iron-ons are available on a first come, first served basis. PM me for details. The iron-ons are 2" wide and suitable for cotton and poly/cotton blend fabrics. Requests will be filled in the order that the PMs arrive till the supply is gone.
This offer is for the iron-on transfer only. Boobage not included.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:52 pm

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:I may be just imaging things, or it's the angle, but at least one of those bones (top left) looks more like an ear than anything...

LOL, I'm guessing it's a shoulder bone - ears (even cats) are cartilage, no bones.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Mary Kathryn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm

The shirts are too cute! All that pink!
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 am

I love those shirts!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Swan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 pm

GAHHH! Either small print, screen resolution, my poor eyesight, or a combination of these caused me to read the printing on those shirts as...

..."Nekomimi Special Nipple School"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby K2! » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 pm

The people sized Adventure Club T-shirts are up at the MADh Vinyl Shop. Click on the "see on 126 styles" for other styles and colors. All proceeds go to the Adventure Club, which generally get spent on snacks.
http://www.zazzle.com/madhvinylshop

Nekomi Special Nipple School shirts are available to qualified applicants by special arrangement.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Can we get women's shirts too? Maybe in pink? Please?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Can we get women's shirts too? Maybe in pink? Please?

Sure. I left all the options available on this shirt so you can choose a different style and color. The color options are different for each style so you might have to look at a couple styles before you find the color/style/price you like.
The Women's Hanes ComfortSoft® T-Shirt, Women's Hanes Nano V-Neck T-Shirt, Ladies Ringer T-Shirt, Ladies Melange Ringer T-shirt (as well as others) all have a pink option.

Click on the "see all styles (126)" button and a window will pop up. Select the new style you want and click on "Done" at the bottom of the window. You'll go back to the main item window with the new shirt style. There you can select the color.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to MADh Vinyl