Go to footer

Adventures in Azeroth (WoW themed)|New! 12/04!!

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: Adventures in Azeroth (WoW themed)|pt.15 06/18

Postby jemlovecraft » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 am

Aww, I'm sad it's over. :( I can't wait to see more from these guys! :) I hope Shalunia and Chandira get to resolve their little tension (I was kind of sad they didn't get their kiss at the end). Great job!
deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby she_flame » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:48 am

Jemlovecraft, I originally thought about ending this with a kiss, but it didn't felt right. But I promise that the girls will get their kiss someday.

And I hope that I have new adventures for my girls at fall. Maybe earlier, if I get inspired. ^^
she_flame
Dolly Pardon

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 am

Pretty cool dolls, armor and story. Just missing them aggroing everything in the area just like in game :lol: .
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby she_flame » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:23 am

Aurea, if I had some things (stuffed toys, action figures anything I could have used for local mobs) they would have aggroed - if not everything, at least something. xD
she_flame
Dolly Pardon

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:51 am

she_flame wrote:Aurea, if I had some things (stuffed toys, action figures anything I could have used for local mobs) they would have aggroed - if not everything, at least something. xD

And here I have all these warcraft figures sitting in my closet new in their packages and no warcraft bjd's lmao!
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Eseme » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 am

Loved it! This is a great story, very much like quests in the game. I love the costumes, and your photos are beautiful. Thanks!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Trethowan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm caught up again. This was a great story! I liked how you handled the pacing. There was always something new and exciting happening. I think Imp is my favorite, he's just super snarky and cute. ha! Great photography, too. I loved all the settings. <3 I do hope you'll continue the story and share it with us.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby she_flame » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Trethowan, thanks! And I actually have continued the story - just been lazy to post it here. ^^; I'll try to get some time to share new parts with you!
she_flame
Dolly Pardon

Postby she_flame » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Summer special! Photgaphed by ny really talaented friend Wivian.

---
Chandira took her new position as trainee-anchorite seriously. She not only carefully listened Buurq’s teaching, but also spend her leizure to studying the few books her new mentor had salvaged from the Crash and brought with him to Forest Song.

"I wonder if Night elves have books on local plants and their practical uses", Chandira thought, as she leafed through "Herbs and Weeds of Draenor". The book was interesting, but none of the plants it described was found from Ashenvale Forest.

Sound of quiet footsteps alerted Chandira. She looked up from her book to see Shalunia approaching. The elf was carrying paper-wrapped bundle with her. Chandira smiled. She hasn’t seen her friend in few weeks – not after Chandira had accepted her new apperenticeship.

"Greetings, Shalunia", Chandira hailed. "Please, come and sit down with me, if you are not hurry", she said, gesturing the elf sit down.

"I- Yes. Thank you", elf said, and sat down, shifting the bundle in her arms.

"So, are you here on some army assingment? Or…?" Chandira questioned, and Shalunia shook her head. "No, I am off-duty. I came here to see you."

"To see me?" Chandira echoed, suddenly feeling nervous.

She could feel Shalunia looking at her. “Yes.”

Elf handed the bundle towards Chandira. “I wanted- Thought…” Shalunia started. She quickly shook her head, and tried again “This is for you."

Chandira looked the bundle. “For me?” she repeated, and raised her eyes to Shalunia. “Shala, I cannot take it, I have nothing to give in return.”

"Just open it. If you do not like it, I will take it back", elf said, offering again the parcel. Chandira hesitated, still. "Do not worry of gift-in-return. This is gift, not a trade", elf assured.

Chandira nodded. “Thank you, Shalunia.”

Shyly she took the bundle, and opened the paper wrappings. Pure-white cloth spilled out. It felt soft and cool to Chandira’s fingers.

"So beautiful!" Chandira exclaimed, as she saw first embroideries on the cloth.

Shalunia smiled. “Try it on to see if it fits.”

Quickly Chandira got on her feet, exited about new clothes, and started undressing. She thought she heard Shalunia muttering something, but ignored it.

"Shala, how do I look? Does it fit?" Chandira asked, when she had got the new dress on. She turned slowly around, marveling the lighness of fabric.

"It… it’s good", Shalunia answered after a while.

Chandira shifted, and slowly sat besides her friend. “Shala, this is beautiful dress, but it’s too much.” She gestured the embroideries. “The cost of something like this-“

"No, listen", Shalunia interrupted. "I want you to have it and wear it."

"But-" Chandira began. Swiftly Shalunia raised her hand to draenei’s lips.

"No buts, Chandira."

Long moment they just looked each others, elf’s fingers resting on Chandira’s lips. Slowly Chandira raised her hand, too, interlocking their fingers. “Yes”, she whispered.

---

And some bonus piccies:

Chandira's hair is fixed.

Wivian and her not-so-comfy-looking working positions.
she_flame
Dolly Pardon

Re: Adventures in Azeroth (WoW themed)|summer special 09/09/

Postby Eseme » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Yay more WoW pics! I love the summer clothes, the lovely wigs, and the relationship.

Thanks,
Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone