Go to footer

#44 Light the Fires

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

#44 Light the Fires

Postby Trethowan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 pm

#44 Light the Fires

“We’re done for,” Foster lamented. “Ivan is as good as dust.”

“That jerk kissed my SISTER! I’m gonna kill him!”

“Back off Kip,” Ina growled.

Micah winked at the fiery fox sprite.

Foster cleared his throat with all the royal dignity he could muster. “You’ll be disqualified if you start a fight with any of the racers,” Foster said to Kip. “Besides, Ina is my friend so for her sake I suggest you back off lest the boy make mince-fox of you. I’ve seen him fight. He’s a formidable opponent.”

“That loser?” Kip snarled. “Just lemme at him!”

“You just mind your race and leave us to our business.” Foster looked around. “I don’t like the attention we’re drawing. I suggest we leave. Quickly.”

“I’m sorry Kip,” Ina whispered. “I’ll explain everything later. I promise.”

“Just be careful, will ya? I don’t like those rebels you’re always hanging out with.”

Micah filled Ina in on everything that had happened back home, explaining that Foster had been framed by Abe and had never been the one to put Ivan in his coma-like state. He explained that they were racing against the clock to reach the time-chomping Infinity Gate to stop Zo before he had the chance to hurt Ivan.

“What do you think of my costume?” Micah snickered. “Do I make a great fox or what?”

Ina giggled. “It’s cute.”

“You know, I could probably keep it…” the two giggled together.

“I can’t leave you for a minute and you start your canoodling again!” Foster huffed.

“Someone’s jealous,” Micah crooned.

“No I’m not,” Foster huffed again. “The race starts in less than two hours. We must plan. Ina, if you go in the woods behind the Cozy Den you’ll find Vargas waiting for orders. We were supposed to meet a sprite named Chase but he’s been arrested. Everything depends on Gelfrey. If I were him I’d meet at the Gate so that’s where we’ll go.”

“And if your butler doesn’t make it?”

“He has to. There’s no other way.” Foster sighed. “Promise me you’ll stay with Vargas. He will keep you safe.”

“I promise,” Ina said. “I’ll meet up with you as soon as I can.”

“Agreed.”

“I can’t believe that guy,” Kip said. “He’s SO not good enough for my sister.”

“After the race I’m gonna give that loser a knuckle sandwich.”

“C’mon Darley, let’s get changed. We’ve got another race to win.”

Tune in next week at the same fox time, the same fox channel!

Episode #45 viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10586
Last edited by Trethowan on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: #44 Light the Fires

Postby oniakki » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:03 pm

He'd probably say that about any guy going after his sister though. And Darley the snail!
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 am

I spy a duck, and an elephant anthropomorph with his pants pulled up to his armpits...
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:24 pm

It had to happen... Ina is all grown up and knows her own mind, and we all love Micah! Okay, well maybe not her brother...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone