Go to footer

#45 Race Day

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: #45 Race Day

Postby Trethowan » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 pm

You guys, these are all such cute entries. <3 <3 <3 I really hate that so much time has passed. I can't even say I'm sorry at this point, that would just be lame. It took longer to paint the office and re-unbox everything (ha) than anticipated. I thought I'd have so much more done by now! /sigh.

Also... I'm really struggling with the building of even a rudimentary set for the race, Jade Forest, the dragons, and the gate. It's just NOT coming together. In my head it looks awesome.

Since it's been seven months now (I'm so embarrassed) I think I'd better just get PAST this set thing and get it done. I don't have any more excuses because I DO have a flat space to take pictures.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful snail race pictures! I love that we can all be a part of the race and story together.

I'm taking full advantage of tomorrow's babysitting day and I'M TAKING SOME PICTURES!!!!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone