Go to footer

Down the by the sea (pic heavy)

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: Down the by the sea (pic heavy)

Postby Jobee » Tue May 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Great job! I love the harmony between those two.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Trethowan » Thu May 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Fantastic pictures! I love all of them, but especially the one of them together at the end of the day. The view is spectacular. I like how the wind caught her sash. So neat!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby granolagirl90 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Absolutely gorgeous! The poses and everything are simply stunning! I particularly like the shhot of your man holding his hand out to your girl and your girl looking at him and smiling.

Also, I'm so jealous that your dolls (and by extension you) get to hang out at such a beautiful beach! I live in the northern US. Lots of opportunities for great woodlands shots but it's so cold that we consider 50 degrees Fahrenheit to be "shorts weather"!
granolagirl90
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue May 12, 2015 6:41 am

thanks. I live in Singapore (south east asia, near equator) so if it isn't hot and dry/humid, its cold and rainy.
That's one of the beaches that's technically nearest to get to. I had to go early and end my shoot by 11am or the heat will start to get to me. Any time after 6pm, I would have very limited light to work with before sunset. By the end of three separate days my tan has gotten darker.... :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby AnastasiyaJanne » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Lovely shots! Your girl looks so lifelike and elegant when she is posing with the scarf. Also, do you mind me asking what type of doll/sculpt she is. There may be a way for me to find out somewhere on this forum, but I have not yet been able to figure it out :oops:
AnastasiyaJanne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 pm

AnastasiyaJanne wrote:Lovely shots! Your girl looks so lifelike and elegant when she is posing with the scarf. Also, do you mind me asking what type of doll/sculpt she is. There may be a way for me to find out somewhere on this forum, but I have not yet been able to figure it out :oops:

Thanks. I'm still getting used to posing her. She's an Iplehouse Luna that is Doll choiced(Company's cross series mix and match service) onto a slightly shorter SID woman body
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby AnastasiyaJanne » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks. I'm still getting used to posing her. She's an Iplehouse Luna that is Doll choiced(Company's cross series mix and match service) onto a slightly shorter SID woman body[/quote]

Thanks so much! I'm pretty new in this hobby so I always enjoy finding new sculpts that I like
AnastasiyaJanne
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone