Go to footer

#55 Checked Out

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

#55 Checked Out

Postby Trethowan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 pm

#55 Checked Out

“Sometimes I think I should have taken that desk job.”

“Well, hello nurse,” Sadie said with a smile. "I need help finding an old repair manual from 1976, think you can help me?"

"I can certainly try," Abraham said. "Come with me."

“If there’s anything else you need just ask. I’ll be at the reference desk until eight tonight.”

Sadie said, “Oh really? What are you doing at 8:05?” Abe stammered a bashful reply, causing Sadie to laugh. “Too forward? I get that a lot. Some men like it when I ask them out. Do you like Mexican?"

"I do like Mexican," Abe said.

"Hey, look at that. We've got something in common already."

“You might just fall right into my arms…”

*stick*

“In fact, I bet you will in about three… two…”

“One.” Sadie held out her arms. Abraham tried to speak but his mouth wouldn’t quite work.

“Jilly-bean, why do we always have to interrogate the hot ones?” She snickered. “Cute disguise, by the way.”

“Can it, Sadie. I look ridiculous. Where’s Ran? He’s supposed to be carrying this guy.”

“Undisclosed, but I'm sure buckets of sand and big-ass spiders are involved,” Sadie said. “Skinny guy like him can’t be that heavy, can he? We can handle it.”

“Oof, he’s more solid than he looks,” Sadie said. “Say, you think he'll still go out with me? If he's not a threat to national security, that is." She giggled when Jillian rolled her eyes. "Why do the cute ones always have to be the bad guys, honestly. It’s patently unfair because I don't date bad boys.”

“He might not be,” Jillian said. “That’s what I aim to find out.”

TBC

hehehe... THERE'S A DART IN HIS BUTT! I am really starting to love photoshop.

NEXT STORY: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11282
Last edited by Trethowan on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: #55 Checked Out

Postby Qrinta » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Poor Abe. But he kind of deserves it at this point. XD The dart is great.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby richila » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:30 am

You have really got the hang of green screen. Impressive! (You already know that i love your stories.)
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Trethowan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Qrinta wrote:Poor Abe. But he kind of deserves it at this point. XD The dart is great.

I know, right? He did sorta screw up. Maybe the gals will sort out the mess. :-p

richila wrote:You have really got the hang of green screen. Impressive! (You already know that i love your stories.)

<3 Yay! It's a learning experience. A new stand with clamps are in the mail, alongside a new lamp with an umbrella to diffuse light. Maybe that will help me with my glare/washed out problem.
Trethowan

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am

You're doing good on the green screen it seems. I particularly like the shot when they're at the reference desk. The lighting just seem so natural on the dolls.

Cute little backpack. I got a blue one stuffed with a notepad and various electronics and probably some 1/1 coinage :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby K2! » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:46 am

Isn't it great not being limited to the living room couch, the bedroom wall, and the back yard?
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Trethowan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:You're doing good on the green screen it seems. I particularly like the shot when they're at the reference desk. The lighting just seem so natural on the dolls.

Cute little backpack. I got a blue one stuffed with a notepad and various electronics and probably some 1/1 coinage :lol:

Thanks! That one did work out well. I've got one for Sunday that has "nighttime" shadows added but I think it's a little wonky here and there and I've debated re-doing them but I'm not sure how I'd do it any differently. When I post it maybe someone will have some tips!

K2! wrote:Isn't it great not being limited to the living room couch, the bedroom wall, and the back yard?

YES!!! Oh my goodness, yes. I wish I'd given it a shot years ago.
Trethowan

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone