Go to footer

Saber and Archer

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Saber and Archer

Postby Tira-chan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 pm

So for my birthday I got an Archer nendoroid, and decided to take some pictures of him with Saber.
Saber: Archer?
Archer: ...So this is how it is, then. Well, Saber, I'll do my best to stand against you, but I'm afraid I can't offer you much of a match.
Archer: Hey, put me down! If you're going to kill me, at least let me die with dignity!
Saber: Ho, it seems your posturing fades when our respective statures are reversed. But you are correct. It would be unchivalrous of me to slay an enemy when they are so weak.
Saber: You know, Archer, I do believe you are a more tolerable ally when at this size. You are quite adorable.
Archer: ...Even for E-Rank luck, this is ridiculous. Surely I can't have offended the fates this much.

And here are a few of him by himself, showing off his bow and projectiles.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Saber and Archer

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Lol. This is just too cute.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Saber and Archer

Postby Tira-chan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks! I really do love Archer, though I wish the Nendoroids held together a bit better. His bottom half keeps falling off. He's a great mixture of adorable and badass, I think.
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone