Go to footer

Cherry, the CSR

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Cherry, the CSR

Postby embyquinn » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:24 am

Not really a photostory per se, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post these.

Cherry is now the star of her very own series of CSR memes!

I wish to point out that I have encountered every single one of these situations in my work. (I did not, however, respond in the indicated manner...at least, not externally.) I have what I consider to be a strong work ethic and I am all about helping customers. I love my job and the nutjobs and tinhats only make up about 5 percent of my callers.

PS: Have I mentioned how much I love love love how poseable and expressive the Made to Move body is?
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Cherry, the CSR

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:56 am

Love them :)
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Swan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Ahhhhh yes! Dealing with folks over the phone!

Me: Hello, this is Swan from XXX Photocopy Service, and we would like to copy the medical records of John Q. Doe, treated by Dr. Joseph X. Blow on such and such a date, with regard to the legal proceedings Doe v. Smith. Do you have the medical records of John Q. Doe available?"

Her: ""John Q. Doe? ... no, we never treated that patient here."

Me: "I see. Would you like to sign a Certificate of No Record, stating that you have made a thorough search and are unable to produce records due to the patient not being treated at your facility?"

Her: No, we cannot do that. We never treated him here."

Me: Ma'am, a certificate of No Record can be issued that *states* that Mr. Doe was *not* treated at your facility. Can you sign it?"

Her: "No. He was not treated here."

Lather, rinse, repeat!

Or

Me: Hello, this is Swan from XXX Photocopy Service, and we would like to copy the medical records of John Public, treated by Dr. Robert Y. Blow on such and such a date, with regard to the legal proceedings Jones v. Public. Do you have the medical records of John Public available?"

Her "No, we don't. They are with the doctor."

Me: "I see. Is he out of town?"

Her "No, Doctor Y is deceased."

Me "......... Soooo... the doctor has someone who is Custodian of records? We can get them from his estate or a custodian or co-practitioner, if that's - "

Her: "No, you don't understand... the records are with the Doctor."

Me: "You mean they are... *buried* with him?!"

Her: "No... but he has them."

Cue Twilight Zone theme!

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Jobee » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:54 am

LOL Cherry is a riot!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby embyquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Jobee wrote:LOL Cherry is a riot!

Thank you! Her chosen "profession" is a stand up comedian. :D
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby IgareldaGrimmenth » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Cherry is lovely, what kind of doll is she?
IgareldaGrimmenth
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kadyssa » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 pm

So much personality, even if you took the words out of the pictures! :lol: Cherry is great, I think she might be my favorite doll that I've seen since joining the forum.
Kadyssa
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone