Go to footer

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Aaww poor Cheeto just needs cuddles! Then she'll feel better.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby K2! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Trethowan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Half priced! hahahaha... love it.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 pm

I prefer 70% off day myself :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Those boots are awesome!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Amazonas » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 pm

I never was into the anime dolls. Generally i don't like them. But for , i don't know what reason, those Danny Choo dolls are different. They stand out of the crowd of anime dolls. They are sexy and cute. It's not easy to explain, but they are the only beautiful anime dolls around.

I love this two missies.

I have caught a serious cold, so the reading of you comic about this girls was welcome since i couldn't catch a wink.

But two things, first, i notched the very good body language in your pictures. Also the eye for detail, for example the second girl do things in the background wile the main character continue the story line.

Second, i also noticed that sometimes it is hard to follow which girl say what. This is due to bad/wrong placement of the text balloons. At comics you don't have to follow the usual left to right way of reading. Sometimes it is better to got from up to down or from left upper corner to right lower corner. The balloons don't have to be at the top of the picture, they can be throughout the whole picture. Take the pictures with some more space and cut them to size later. This you will have some spare space for the text balloons.

A other solution is to give both girls their own font color or balloon color. For example one white and the other light grey. If you mind this, the story becomes easier to read and perfect.

For those who want to give it a try: (to make dollieh comics)

Some general comic things:

Font size: smaller = whispering, bigger = shouting, all capitals = loud speaking, all bold capitals = screaming (in anger)

Text balloons: smooth with arrow pointing to the character = average spoken words, smooth with dots pointing to the character = thinking, cloud like balloon with dots pointed to the character = dreams. When a person continue speaking after a short pauze, the balloons are often connected with a straight line.

Special text balloons: thunder cloud with a lightning bolt pointing to the character = very angry and loud shouting. Frozen text balloon with icicles hang under it and snow on top = ice cold angry spoken text, text balloon outlined with flowers and birds = extreme friendly spoken, mostly on purpose before the speaker gets angry.

Other text: text without a balloon = sounds in that area. If close to the characters head (ZZZZzzZZZZ) = sleeping sounds.

Expressions: small thunder cloud above the head of the character = anger/ bad mood. Raining cloud above the head of the character = slightly angry or bored mood. Tornado or erupting volcano above the head of the character = outrageous mood. Mist above the head of the character = confused, blurry mind, not so bright at that moment. Red hearts around the head of the character = love, fallen in love, sometimes used to expres sexual attraction in the other character.

There are many more and it not a rule, but a widely accepted "law" among comic writers to make reading easier.
Last edited by Amazonas on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazonas
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby victoriavictrix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:36 am

The wonderful thing about Half Price Chocolate day is that it comes several times a year! Day after Valentines, day after Easter, day after Mother's Day, day after Halloween and day after Christmas!
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:08 am

victoriavictrix wrote:The wonderful thing about Half Price Chocolate day is that it comes several times a year! Day after Valentines, day after Easter, day after Mother's Day, day after Halloween and day after Christmas!

Likes!

;)
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby K2! » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:25 pm

LOL! Blonds have more fun??
My Family:
Dark Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone