Go to footer

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: Kizuna cleans house.

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:17 am

I adore these two! Nice swimsuit choice Kizuna! Both girls look great.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Lol. And now she takes over your house.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby K2! » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:01 pm

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Chitose's New Suit

Postby K2! » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 am

K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:43 am

Uh oh. Bad Kizuna!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Kizuna reminds me of another doll.....hmmm.....who was that....something that started with an H......
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 pm

I think Kizuna reminds me a bit of a certain character we all loved! I really like Chitose's color!! And tiny swim suit.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Trethowan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Adorable! Cute swimsuits, too. :-)

How do you compare the Smart Doll with the obitsu? What do you think about the joints, spine, etc?
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby K2! » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 am

Trethowan wrote:How do you compare the Smart Doll with the obitsu? What do you think about the joints, spine, etc?

Smart Dolls are probably more similar to Dollfie Dreams. They are about the same size (60ish centimeters) and have a similar aesthetic.The overall jointing is about the same as a DD. Not quite as versatile as an Obitsu but very usable. A harder vinyl formulation was used, which is supposed to aid in stain resistance. They will still stain, it will just take longer. The Jeton ball and socket spline, which is used for the spine is an interesting choice. The Jeton parts work well except with the firmness of the vinyl and the location of the torso joint (tucked up under the bust) limits the amount of bending that will occur in the torso so they are kind of under used. Yes, they have honest to gawd ball and socket joints, which makes them real ball joint dolls no matter what DoA says. The real brain storm of the design was the addition of a socket at the base of the spine, which is accessible from the back. The dolls come with a telescopic stand (similar to a collapsible radio antenna), which plugs into the back of the doll and adds stability when posing. They stand pretty well by themselves and the telescopic stand adds a lot of additional stability on rough terrain and/or challenging weather conditions (wind). The stand can be angled so as to hide behind a leg so it can be completely invisible if desired. There are currently two different female sculpts and three different skin tones milk (normal), tea (tan), and cocoa (dark brown).
Oh, and they make a male doll with a completely dedicated set of vinyls. No crossover parts from the female (except internals).
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Trethowan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 pm

I remember reading about the new spine system they were using. It 'looked' pretty cool but I hadn't seen it in action. I can see how a harder plastic could impact mobility.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone