Go to footer

Sets for my crew

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Re: Sets for my crew

Postby maywong » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am

I see the couple in the pink shoe rack on the 2nd to the last pix., on the bottom row, are getting along quite nicely. LOL
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Jade_Hunter » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 am

all I can say is WWOOOWWW, thats a set.... WWWOOOWWW, thats a big set, WWWWWOOOOOWWWW, Those are REALLY Kawl SETs.....
Jade_Hunter

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:38 am

I wanna go play at your house!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Valli » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

Thanks all... Maywong, I think you mean Darius and Ayumi... yes, they were a couple for a while. Not sure they're still seeing each other since Sophie came on the scene. Poor Ayumi... she's Doctory Ayumi is Berri's story.

Jade_Hunter, thanks. The big set of Berri's bedroom no longer exists, but it was fun for a while. It is nice to have a whole room for the dolls and their sets, I must admit. The only problem is I keep dumping things from one set onto another and the whole space is a mess at the moment. Ugh!

Dark Angel, you are more than welcome to come and play. *grin*
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone