Go to footer

85 Worried - Berri Delicious

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

85 Worried - Berri Delicious

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 am

Berri is concerned over the wedding arrangements because Cherri, her twin sister, has a court order forbidding their Dad from getting near her twins and as Berri has asked them to be her bridesmaids and her Dad to give her away, it is turning into an impossible situation. Akio is trying to help her find a solution.

Berri: "I don't know what to do! I can't tell the girls they can't come because they are really excited now. And I can't tell my Dad to stay away because I know he wants to do this for me as he wasn't around when I was young. It's taking all the joy out of the arrangements."

Akio: "I don't know how the laws work here, but isn't there a way that something can be changed just for the one day? If they both agree to it, of course."

Berri: "I don't know, but that's a good idea. You're so clever Akio. Why didn't I think of that?"
She was thoughtful for so long Akio asked "Penny for them."
"I was just wondering if... if Dad really does have an ulterior motive in wanting to be so close now... I mean because of Geoffrey. He's already showing signs of unusual behaviour. Remember the other day when I accused you of giving him the bottle I'd expressed for that night's feed and you said you hadn't... well it was him, wasn't it? He can move things at will already! I'm afraid that Cherri might be right, that Dad is only after what our children can do. But I know him and he's always been so good to me."

Akio thinks back to when Sean controlled her to such an extent she couldn't think without him knowing about it. "Erm... I'm not convinced he's that pure, but as long as we don't tell him about Geoffrey's specialness, he won't know and therefore he won't bother you so much. Just let him see him as a normal baby... as long as Geoffrey doesn't show off."

They both smiled adoringly at Geoffrey who rewarded them with a grin.

Let's hope Geoffrey can understand enough to remain 'normal' around his grandfather.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: 85 Worried - Berri Delicious

Postby maywong » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:21 am

Does this mean we are going to be seeing a wedding soon?
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

maywong wrote:Does this mean we are going to be seeing a wedding soon?

Ooohh I hope so!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tira-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Your dolls are so cute! I can't wait to see Berri and Akito's wedding. I hope she can work things out with her dad, though. Berri may have faith in him, but I am highly suspicious...

Just one question, though - is Geoffrey the baby? I thought his name was Umi for some reason.

EDIT: I read through the stories and saw where it changed. Sorry to bother you!
Tira-chan
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Valli » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 am

Now Maywong that would be telling! *ggg* And you too, Dark Angel. *grin*

Tira-chan, no worries. You're dedicated reading back to find the answer. Well done you.

Insider info. - Berri decided to change the baby's name while in Duveck's hands. It was when she fed him and the bond between them formed. She wanted to honour Akio and gave him his middle name.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone