Go to footer

Reading is Dangerous...

Tales of love, death and more angst than you can shake a stick at - plus some comedy thrown in for good measure.

Reading is Dangerous...

Postby paladinari » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 pm

I came home one day and found Little Ari reading one of my library books. Apparently she was quite moved by the story...

Little Ari: *dramatic sigh*

Little Ari: Hmmm...

Google Search: "BJD MSD kilt"

Gilan: (Elvish) Oh, you're playing with your strange metal contraption again. What are you doing?
Little Ari: *stares blankly at Gilan, before bursting into a grin and turning away from him*

Little Ari: *giggles mischievously* *continues searching*
Gilan: *to self* (Elvish) Strange woman...

To be continued...?

PS- I'm sorry for the awful pics I always take. I'm never taking them when it's actually daylight out...

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Re: Reading is Dangerous...

Postby Swan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 am

H'mmmm That's why I never let my dolliehs near anything that features fancy costumes or weaponry.

XD

Swan
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
Swan
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Photostory Zone