Go to footer

Ciero and Viridia's fashions

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Ciero and Viridia's fashions

Postby Shyla » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:49 pm

I'll just make one thread for them and dump everything in here. :lol: It'll be a nice archive of my sewing progress and their characters. ^.^ Well, Viridia's real wig came in today. I got it from ebay seller tita-doremi. The wig she was wearing was a just in case I couldn't find anything monique gold jojo that I found in a clearance sale here.

My hubby (an angel and collector of other things) has been helping me browse, and we both agreed this was the one. He also stopped by the mail box before work to check it for me. <3 He waited till i opened it to leave cause he wanted to see it too! squeeee. Click the first pic for more.

And I finished Ciero's shirt, except for faux buttons and buttonholes.
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Ciero and Viridia's fashions

Postby MitisFeles » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 am

Viridia's wig is lovely and really fitting for her, good choice *_* and Ciero looks good in his new in progress shirt!
MitisFeles
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 am

Good job!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Shyla » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:09 pm

I didn't love this outfit when I finished it, but I slept on it and gave it another try. I added her sweater, thinking maybe it was the sheerness of the top that I wasn't I liking, or maybe there's too much green? I dunno. I'm liking it better today, but I don't think it's quite right.

my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla

Postby Shyla » Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Well this dress was rough to design and sew. The satin brocade and pattern are way above my current skill level. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I used the pocket lining/bedskirt to line the dress bodice, as well as interfacing the neckline and back to help minimize fabric distortion. Didn't entirely succeed. ^.^; And despite my dye setting attempts and partial lining, I still don't trust it to not leech red all over her.

my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby Shyla » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:47 pm

After stuff, and more stuff, I got back to sewing clothes, and made Ciero a lounging robe, since Viridia's gotten the last few outfits. The robe was formerly satin valentines boxer shorts.

ImageDSC02366 by me, on Flickr

ImageDSC02367 on Flickr

ImageDSC02374, on Flickr
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby yarwel » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:54 pm

I love it!
yarwel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Shyla » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:53 am

Thanks, yarwel. ^.^

After a few things not worth showing off, I finished this overdress (what is the right term for it?) for Viridia. I made 2 chemises(?), but one of them I was more that little off and it fits Ciero. :oops: I'm gonna call it my not so subconscious desire for a 60cm girl. :lol:

ImageDSC03144 by me, on Flickr

ImageDSC03139 by me, on Flickr

ImageDSC03146 by me, on Flickr

ImageDSC03147 by me, on Flickr

ImageDSC03150 by me, on Flickr

The dress is based off McCall's pattern 3396with a few modifications. Criticisms are welcome.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Nice outfits! I think the red one came out very well. Hate working with slippery fabrics LOL! But they look so good.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Shyla » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:31 am

Thank you, Kenaiqueen! I'm a sucker for satin, but it drives me batty sewing it.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution