Go to footer

New stuff for my KWMiki (River) +new photo

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

New stuff for my KWMiki (River) +new photo

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm

I finally finished a new outfit for River and got her a new wig. I originally ordered a light blonde wig but thought it was still too yellow. Thankfully I was allowed to exchange it for this ginger brown instead. The dress is from a repurposed thrift shop dress and the pinafore & bloomers are just simple white cotton batiste. I found the shoes on ebay. (Love them so much I want a pair in my size!)
The bloomers are a wee big short and I will lengthen them someday, but I have too many other projects to work on for the moment. Here is a sitting shot that shows them off a bit better.
The dress was fudged from a Gracfaerie pattern, the pinafore is a freebie from Martha (Antique Lilac) and the bloomers from a Designs by Jude pattern.
Last edited by kenaiqueen on Mon May 04, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: New stuff for my KWMiki (River)

Postby WhiteDove01s » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 am

She's a cutie! I love that color hair on dolls (and am something of a sucker for green eyes, too). In fact, that's looks really close to the color I ordered not too long ago for Billy's pending reroot! :)
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 am

Beautiful! I love the little details, like the ribbon in the lace on the bloomers.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Shyla » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 pm

She's precious. The shoes are adorable. ^.^ The lace and ribbons, too cute!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: New stuff for my KWMiki (River) +new photo

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Thank you all! And one more new dress and then I need to move on to other sewing projects. This is the Gracefaerie pattern "Lilac Afternoon". It was a bit short so I added another ruffle on the bottom. Lace gauntlets, over the knee socks and panties. (She appears to be tired of me taking her picture LOL!)
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution