Go to footer

Dress for 29-68CM Girls&boys (price help?) (IMG HEAVY)

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Dress for 29-68CM Girls&boys (price help?) (IMG HEAVY)

Postby lilreeper » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm almost done making this doll dress. All I have left to do is put decorative roses and make bows to put on it. I've tried this on my 29CM boy and it looks decent enough, and I've had it on a doll aprox. 45CM tall (non BJD). I've also had it (before hemming) on my Dollzone 70CM old body boy. It's made for SD and will fit any doll 29-68CM.
It has three layers that can be split up for any occasion :) aslo the bodice, instead of a lace-up or zipper ect. the ribbon sewn to the front of the dress can wrap nicely any way around the body to hold it up. The pictures below will demonstrate the different ways to tie it!

Pictures!

Three layers.

Two layers.

One layer.

One layer on the 29CM
HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Dress for 29-68CM Girls&boys (price help?) (IMG HEAVY)

Postby lilreeper » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Bumping!
HOME: Dollzone Yuu-1 YS (Rave) Doll Family A Shawna (Nicole) Doll Family A event head (Paul) BBB Pandora on F-Doll body (Gabrielle) BBB Rachel (Susan) D.I.M. "secret" minimee head pending body (Maria)
lilreeper
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution