Go to footer

My Lady (x-posted)

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

My Lady (x-posted)

Postby Resu » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Notes: I ended up being busier than I anticipated, despite taking on fewer classes than I normally do. Between then and now, I acquired a few dollieh related goodies: large couch and a black Dollheart Fer. But I didn't have the time to sit down and play with the new goodies, so when I finally got a small bit of free time today, I dragged out the photo shoot stuff. Surprisingly, out of over 21 shots taken, only these six were worth posting. XD

For this shoot, I experimented a bit with the lighting. A total of two of my task lights were used for the set. There wasn't much that I could do with positioning the light because the cords were too short, so I might have to go hunt for the extension cords next time. I came to realize that maybe having the dolls wear black in such a dark setting might not have been such a great idea, especially when Klar's hair is black too, but I really wanted to do a photo shoot with both of them in Fers (and I was too lazy to change them anyway).
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: My Lady (x-posted)

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 am

Aren't they beautiful!!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: My Lady (x-posted)

Postby richila » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 am

The dark clothing in the dark setting is absolutely gorgeous. It is so lush and rich.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution