Go to footer

How you keep your doll clothes

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

How you keep your doll clothes

Postby DollyKim » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:30 am

Behold the majesty of the pile of Barbie clothes dumped out of their container and on to the floor!

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: How you keep your doll clothes

Postby maywong » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm

I still can see the floor. LOL
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 am

I've got my Barbie/1:6 scale doll clothes organized into trading card protector sheets (for small things like tops, skirts, shorts, and pants that I fold st the knee to fit the pocket) and photo album sheets (for stuff like dresses or things that are too bulky for the card sheets), then those are organized into binders. Tops go in one, dresses another, pants, etc. Child sized clothes ranging from the newborn baby from the Happy Family baby that fit in Midge's belly all the way up through Dream house Skipper go together in a single binder since I don't have much for the kids. The few male clothes that actual fit my male dolls have their own binder until I make them something that fits . . .

Sadly, there's STILL just bags and containers of stuff sitting around because I haven't organized the Bratz stuff I bought my 23cm Obitsu girl yet because I'm out of binders and pocket sheets. O-O; Someday I need to commandeer the living room and see how much I have and how many binders and sheets I need to buy . . .
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Stormlight » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm

Are we talking 1/6 only or all sizes? lol My bjd doll clothes are all folded neatly into either plastic storage bins or fabric drawer rolling carts. They’re sorted by size and gender. For the most part, unless I get lazy and don’t feel like putting everything back in their proper bins. ^_^;

Wish I had a proper closet. My Lusion and Trinity clothes are big enough to put on child-size hangers, but since my “closet” space is full of my clothes, they have to make due with sharing a rolling cart. Which is filling up real fast. Imma soon need another cart. And more space to store it. :lol:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby richila » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Richi's current season clothes are in a tiny wooden trunk. The rest are in an embroidery floss holder. :lol:
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution