Go to footer

Cherry's New Year's dress!

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Cherry's New Year's dress!

Postby embyquinn » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:42 am

Since I've been in a dressmaking mood (and you'll be getting a LOT of picspam over the next weeks) I made Cherry a New Year's outfit. Because reasons.

Blouse with rose/ribbon accent, skirt with suspenders, black tights, boots (not made by me).

I got really bold and cut bangs into her long black fur wig. ALso put a red "X" stitch at the inside back of the wig cap to be able to tell which part is supposed to be front.

...no, I didn't know Cherry was Catholic. Thanks for asking. All I know is she made me make her a rosary.
A close up of the rose bow. No puns involving today's Rose Bowl intended. (At least not by me; I don't put a great deal past Cherry these days. She's almost a decade old, which is pretty good for a modern doll.)

Hope you all have a great 2019!
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Cherry's New Year's dress!

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:19 am

This looks sweet on her. Kinda partial to this style of romper because of a Steampunk outfit search pic
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Cherry's New Year's dress!

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:31 am

You did a nice job on the dress.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution