Go to footer

Cherry Trail Maid?!

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Re: Cherry Trail Maid?!

Postby embyquinn » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Thank you everyone! All your kind words make me (and Cherry) feel all fuzzywarm inside. ^_______^

@K2: Fantastic idea, but the dresses would still cost a ton and all the sceners I know are broke as I am. XB
@davidd: Total tee on the whole "Mobile as beta test for Nawlins" thing. Both cities were founded by the same man. VERY long story short(ish), he wanted to be governor of France's New World territories, and Mobile was the capitol, but when "his" city ended up being run by someone else he threw a hissy fit, grabbed a bunch of disenfranchised locals (embittered natives, freed slaves, transported prisoners and prostitutes) and founded a city modeled on Mobile at the mouth of the MIssissippi and called it Nouvelle Orleans. If you look at old maps of the French Quarter and compare them to Downtown Mobile, the grids are almost identical. Even some of the street names are the same! (By the way, Bienville eventually did become governor of French Louisiana, and he made Nouvelle Orleans its new capitol.)

@VV: I did say "shreds" of sanity, did I not? :B

@IwaHoshi: Riri has way too many wigs, from midnight black to bright white and almost every color in between (except orange. She hates orange). Her "default" wig is not white; it's actually a very, very pale pink that sometimes photographs as almost white.

@DollyKim: Maybe I should recommend that for Joe Cain's widows next Carnival season.

The peach looks lovely on her, but I really think I'll do a mint one for her as well. Once I recover, that is.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution