Go to footer

Another batch of new threads for RiRi

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Another batch of new threads for RiRi

Postby embyquinn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:02 am

I got a few fat quarters, including seasonal stuff, and I made Cherry some new skirts, and some other stuff too.

This doll so pwnz me. XD

This is actually made from a roll of eyelet lace. I wanted to make the skirt for some time but eyelet lace for some reason was hard to find. After the skirt I had enough left over to make a tube top and sleeves that goes very well with a lot of the skirts I subsequently made.

Green polka dots!

And, just to keep the theme going, red polka dots! I decided to go with lace and buttons for these two instead of the usual ribbon lacing.

One of the two Halloween outfits I've made for her, complete with black peasant blouse.

The spider pendant is a black bead with wire legs.

The other Halloween skirt, this one a "handkerchief" hem that shows the black tulle petticoat.

RiRi doesn't quite have the collection of wigs in 1/4 that she does in 1/6, but then again, the latter collection spans ten years and she's only been 1/4 for six months, so.

Thanks for looking!
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Another batch of new threads for RiRi

Postby maywong » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:41 pm

She is very luck to have you sew for her.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:22 pm

That's one loved dollieh
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby embyquinn » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:29 am

Loved, definitely. Spoiled? Undeniably. But it's okay because I love making stuff for her.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:01 pm

I can't decide which one os my favorite, but there's something so whimsical about that green dress. They're all so cute on her!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution