Go to footer

Princess gets some new threads-Updated

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Princess gets some new threads-Updated

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:24 am

I ordered some clothes from Dollmore for Princess since she's such an unusual size. I've been having a hard time finding clothes or patterns for her. Here she is in a white cowl neck sweater/ribbed knit top and some white pants that were made specifically for her. They don't fit as well as I'd hoped.
ImagePrincesspants1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
There's an old song called "Sam, you made the pants too long." Kinda fits the situation. Really funny since her legs are so long, I was more worried they'd be too short!
ImagePrincesspants2 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Good thing I can sew. However, the pants are very tight in the hip area. I could hardly snap them. Not sure how I can fix that yet. The sneakers are Dollmore too. I think she'll need a different top that I can tuck into the pants or maybe make a leotard top that would stay tucked in better.
I ordered some boots off ebay from another company for her. I like the way they look, but I'm still waiting for a skirt I ordered for her that I'm hoping will look right with them I think she can pull off a Lolita look with lots of frills and lace.
ImagePrincessBoots by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
The wig is new also. Got her a dark brown from Facets. It needs a trim on the bangs but I think it will be her default wig.
Last edited by kenaiqueen on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess gets some new threads

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:10 am

I had a Dollmore MSD several years ago and her body shape did make clothing a bit difficult. Her problem was her ample bust, if I remember correctly.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:18 am

The clothes look fine on her.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:08 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I had a Dollmore MSD several years ago and her body shape did make clothing a bit difficult. Her problem was her ample bust, if I remember correctly.

Besides the hooters, and the 'headlights' that show a bit more than I expected, she is also broad through the back and hips. She measures 26.5cm bust, 18cm waist and 28.5cm hips. That makes her very hippy which I don't mind, it's just finding stuff to fit. I would have expected them to fit the pants better, but I do like the way they look on her, so I will be working on making them fit when I get a moment to breathe. I'm also going to make her a bra with enough padding to cancel out the nipplage LOL!
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:10 pm

maywong wrote:The clothes look fine on her.

Aw, thanks! I'm trying to give her a more teen look, but it's been a lot of years since I was a teen. I have some things on order from Alice's collections but they take so long to arrive. Sigh.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess gets some new threads-Updated

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Here's her new stuff. More of what I had in mind for her.
ImagePb1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Imagepb2 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Her legs. So long!
Now I'm thinking she needs something more traditional like a kimono or maybe a cute dress. Somewhere I have a school uniform that I need to dig out and see if she can wear it.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess gets some new threads-Updated

Postby maywong » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 am

I like her new outfit.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution