Go to footer

SmartDoll Fashion show

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Re: SmartDoll Fashion show

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:58 am

Commiserates with RL bewb issues, being short, old and fat and clothing not fitting right! LOL. I haven't see 34B since was in the 10th grade. I tend toward smaller busted dolls (and avatars in Second Life) also. I got the small bust option for the Youpla Ziya doll I recently bought, but she's going to be stuck with her standard large bust until I either find the nerve to restring her (my one and only restringing attempt was a disaster) or we finally have another local group meet up and I can get one of my friends to do it.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:01 pm

Girls got some new things so I thought they could show them off now that they are out of their Christmas things. Here they are in some kinda warmer stuff, waiting on spring.
ImageGirlsNuFall22a by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
This is Nikki in her Alices stuff. The boots and skirt are new as of a couple months ago and I've had the sweater for some time now. I also bought a top from Alices intending it to go with the skirt, however it came stained and I had to toss it and get a refund about which they were very good and quick. In any case, I may rebuy the top in the future because it was cute, but it didn't go with the skirt anyway so I wasn't terribly disappointed.
ImageGirlsNuFall22b by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Penny got a new hoodie and some sweatpants. Had to cut the back of the pants and I will eventually have to fix that, but they wouldn't go over her hips. Shirt was fine tho and I think she looks cute in it.
ImageGirlsNuFall22c by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
I'd like to make them both some cute dresses for spring but I have plenty of time before that comes around.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby davidd » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:39 pm

Cute, cozy outfits, practical for the winter season! Looking good, gang!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:44 am

Those outfits look so comfy!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:59 am

I like their new outfits!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology