Go to footer

SmartDoll Fashion show

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Re: Ena SmartDoll gives a Fashion show

Postby Tam I am » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:16 pm

:D

I got a doll in a kitty dress today, but it's just a kitty print fabric on the dress.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:27 pm

Got a shipment in from Alice's today and thought I'd post them even tho I will be messing with the skirt. I think it's too long and I want to put some elastic in the back waist area to make it fit better.
ImageNuSweatNskirt by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
The sweater will get tucked away til winter probably and I will need to adjust the straps on her new Kitty Maryjanes. I wish I could have gotten the white ones, but these are cute.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:40 pm

Thought I'd do a rundown on these two outfits.
Monday is wearing a hoodie from Alice's; a tee that I cut off, also from Alice's; jeans made (badly) by me; ebay shoes I originally bought for my Iplehouse Rex that didn't fit; and underneath, a stain prevention pair of tights from ebay that I cut apart into separates, leggings and socks.
Ena has on a pink bunny ear ruffled hoodie from Alice's; same tee from Alice's, uncut; trousers made by Dollmore for my Ha-Yarn Cho; more oversize ebay sneakers; and frilly socks from Alice's you can't see.
ImageGirls1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Beanie Boo's courtesy of McD's.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:36 am

Can you toss me the link for Alice? I thought I had it, but I can't find it.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Can you toss me the link for Alice? I thought I had it, but I can't find it.

Sure. Here: http://www.acbjd.com/
I have a bunch of stuff in my cart but waiting for my Social Security check. Still selling more stuff locally to make up for it.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:04 am

Thanks, I definitely didn't have it in my Doll folder.

Locally, we haven't had a group meeting in years. So sad, but several of us moved further out from center and then the pandemic didn't help. It's a shame because we all probably have a bunch of doll stuff to sell/swap. Well, I do, at least. :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Re: SmartDoll Fashion show

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:19 pm

I've changed the title of this so I can keep posing pics of my 2 current SmD's in their outfits. I got my latest order from Alice's which took an anxious 2 months to arrive. Seems like it's taking longer and longer for orders to get here. Anyway, I ordered 2 tanks, a belt and a pair of white lace up Lolita boots for my girls. The boots are meh, so I will probably end up selling them. Here is a pic of Penny in the tank and belt (plus the jeans I made). The belt is really, really nice. I'm tempted to order more colors but I'm afraid they won't get here til Christmas at this rate LOL! The tank tops are a bit loose and a bit long. I plan to do a bit of altering, but I'm not sure how to tackle it just yet. Am pinching and pinning and then doing it all over a different way trying to find the best way to do it.
ImageNuTank by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby davidd » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:16 pm

The jeans are nice! The fit looks as good as some of the official Mirai Store fashions!

I suppose an alternative to altering the tank top would be to invest in a larger bust for your girl! ;)
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:09 am

KQ is a very talented seamstress - I know because she made an outfit for my Kaye Wiggs mini. :D

I was planning on buying a SM for my birthday present to myself, but my desktop has become too unstable to trust and I ended up getting a new laptop instead.... I'm so jelly..... ;)
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:16 am

davidd wrote:The jeans are nice! The fit looks as good as some of the official Mirai Store fashions!

I suppose an alternative to altering the tank top would be to invest in a larger bust for your girl! ;)

Thanks...I made the jeans a bit loose so I could put on some stain prevention underneath. The need some work on the fly area but they came out pretty good. Have booty shorts on my list of things I'd like to make for my girls.

I have thought about the larger busts, but in reality, I'm not a bewb fan. I went from a modest A cup to a DD after having a baby (hears the Gone with the Wind line about 'you done had a baby...' altho that referred to waistline) and I really hate these horrible, droopy things. I'd love to have my fried eggs size back. Sigh. I tend to be attracted to dolls with smaller busts, more of a teen look to them.

Anyway, thanks for compliment, Kirahfaye. I can sew and in particular, I'm pretty good at fitting. I have narrow shoulders and I'm a petite in height, so I often have to take in tops and take up hems. My mom was a seamstress so I learned by watching. I confess, I got into sewing for my dolls because I got old and fat and don't look as good in things as I used to.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution