Go to footer

Jobee's Fashion Dump Thread

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Re: Jobee's Fashion Dump Thread

Postby Jobee » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:06 am

Poor Bratz Jade. This dress looks like a Grinch costume. This is what happens when I try to go creative and make alternatives to the tried and true red with white trim holiday dresses. On the bright side, it's a perfect fit, so my pattern is great.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:35 pm

I think the green is cute!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:33 pm

What she said. I don't see Grinch at all.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:00 pm

New dolls, well, new to me. They need a wash. These are original Equestria Girls dolls, and I didn't realize how much I'd like them until I got them in my hands. I posted some comparison photos in my doll blog.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:19 pm

Progress pic of my EG dolls. Twilight and Rainbow are off camera air drying. I really need to redress them, I'm sure their clothes are dry now.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:28 am

Another progress pic, this one from today. I think they're looking pretty good! Applejack and Rarity were NIB, but the rest needed and got a very thorough spa day each. Everyone's cleaned up and pretty now.

Next, I'm going to track down Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry. Then, I'm going to hunt for articulated bodies for all the Mane 6. I have one for Pinkie Pie already.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 pm

My Pinkie has the articulated body. It doesn't work as well as I'd wish.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:45 am

This is Daisy from the B Kind line by Jada Toys. They usually make collectible toy cars, so playline dolls was an interesting choice. The interesting part is they're made of recycled material! Her head is huge, her eyes are super round. Her body is a little bit larger than a Rainbow high doll. I like her articulation. Also, each doll comes with a basic craft kit. Daisy came with some pillows to sew. I'm totally going to repaint her face when I work up the nerve. I also sewed her some new pants already, she came with satin overalls which is weird, but also doesn't stretch, so I was afraid they'd rip when she was sitting. These dolls came out 2 years ago, so they're no longer in stores, but you can find them for reasonable prices online.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:24 pm

I've worked very hard at hand sewing doll clothes this week. I've made Miss Bella 2 pairs of pants and a pair of socks.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:58 pm

I got two new dolls in the past two days, I ordered them both on Wednesday.

This is Jenna. She's a rainbow cupcake brony. I love her already.

This is Katie, Jenna's roommate. She needs a boil wash, but otherwise she's amazing.

I highly recommend these dolls. Their line, BFF, is a spinoff of the Cry Babies baby dolls by IMC Toys in Spain. The characters from Cry Babies are grown up (age 13) and attend year long camp together instead of going to school. They also have magic powers and fight an evil shadow woman. Why? I don't know.

Anyways, the dolls come in a tube, and their accessories come in a box, and each doll comes with a full outfit and a stand. No hairbrushes or combs. They have inset eyes which aren't immune to eye wonk, but when they do get eye wonk, it's giving a Derpy Hooves cute vibe. They're 8 inches tall, and articulated in the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hips, and knees. Their hair is good quality nylon and decently rooted. Nylon hair is excellent for hair play, because you can style it with hot water.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution