Go to footer

Jobee's Fashion Dump Thread

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Re: Jobee's Fashion Dump Thread

Postby Tam I am » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 pm

Yeah. I have to admit the shinier ones really put me off. These, I can truthfully say they look really pretty.

(please don't take offence. I'm just weird)
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:38 am

Cute dress pattern came from RequiemArt.com. I was so excited, I made them both in one weekend.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm

They are pretty.

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:49 pm

Some fuzzy winter leggings and jacket for Kitty-face.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:02 pm

So cute!

I'm thinking I'd like to have that one of the Nanana teens that has tatts on her knuckles.

Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:21 pm

I got Alex Heart and Piper Prim both this weekend, they're WAY bigger than the usual Nanana's, but they're so cute! They're a little controversial because some of their clothes are slutty, so they get mixed reviews from parents, but I'm a grown up and they're mine and I love them.

This is Alex, the one who gets the most hate in Amazon reviews, just because of her fishnets, really. I think she's adorable.

Alex comes with a little black dress, I think it's cool.

This is my favorite outfit, it's a fuzzy sweatshirt and bunny slippers. Bunnies are kinda Alex's official animal. All Nanana's have an animal they're themed on. Her bunny glasses are a little weird tho, I'm thinking about cutting off the ears because glasses don't really need ears...

Here's Piper in her slutty outfit. She gets less hate than Alex tho, even with those wild hooker boots. Maybe this outfit could double as a swim suit?

I wish I hadn't cut off her shoes, because they're cut. I love this dress, it's very fairylike.

Last pic, Piper's comfies! Her slippers are kitty slippers, because cats are her animal theme.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:47 pm

I'm a Christian who likes ankle length skirts, and if I could actually wear socks I'd probably wear fishnets over a lighter pair of socks. They're only "slutty" if worn that way, just like other clothes.

I would like to get the tall Nanana with the tattoos on her knuckles. The doberman girl.

Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:25 pm

Tam I am wrote:I would like to get the tall Nanana with the tattoos on her knuckles. The doberman girl.

Get her! She's super cute and these dolls are good quality!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:53 pm

I already have Minna, Tuesday, and Marina. Marina's hair makes her a little overwhelming for me because I'm unwilling to cut it, but I love how the Nananas feel and look. And I highly approve of printed on permanent underclothes. I just borked my eyes making underpants for a vintage Lime Chiffon's tiny butt.

Tam I am

Postby Jobee » Thu May 06, 2021 4:39 pm

Here's a Rainbow High fashion haul several months in the making, I'm calling it their spring 2021 haul. There's pieces from 4 different creators in these photos. I may have been a little fast and loose with my cash this season. :lol:

Here's Vivi in a dress by Haunt Couture. I waited a while for Haunt Couture to make something for Sunny, but they never did, so I got Sunny's dress from CatoCatoDolls.

Both of these doll dresses are by Suoul by Luous. Very sweet person in Singapore whom I also got some Na Na Na clothes from that I need to photograph.

Last set is some matching mermaid tops and leggings by ShopBeetheOne.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution