Go to footer

Chae-ri's Fashion Gallery

They're too sexy for their clothing - but they have to wear them anyway! Did you buy it? Did you make it? Who cares - let'm strut their stuff here!

Chae-ri's Fashion Gallery

Postby embyquinn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Since I still have no access to a camera (and my photog skills sux0rz anyway), I'm still doing 3D renderings of Ri-ri and company. Actually, I've gotten the 3D model I use for Chae-ri to look a LOT like her these days, especially since her upgrade to a Moxie Teenz head (still on her Liv Daniela body though, since I can't deal with the non-posability of the MT body)...

So here are Chae-ri's "standard" outfits, or at least four of the outfits she wears most often.

If Ri-ri has a "default" outfit, this would be it. I made it for her myself, all except for the boots of course. The shirt is her favorite shirt EVER and has what she considers her "signature" symbol, the hot-pink heart on a crossbone field.

Another handmade outfit, notable for being one of the few I've taken actual pictures of. This is her favorite clubbing outfit.

Here she is wearing her old Barbie Fashion Avenue top with the mesh sleeves paired with her "BJD" pants, which are made of PVC, a close cousin of polyurethane resin. These are the same pants she tortured Mignonette with. She usually wears them with first wave Daniela's default sneakers.

Finally, the first outfit I bought for her in almost two months. It's the Liv 'n Rock ensemble with the British flag top and the coolest-looking jeans EVER. These come with high heel black sandals, but she usually wears black ankle boots with them instead.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Chae-ri's Fashion Gallery

Postby richila » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:20 am

I love the hose and arm warmers with the green dress. But, I am a sucker for dots.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby delbelcoure » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 am

Your pictures are beautiful. I know what you mean about photography skills. I love dolls, but not cameras.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby TieflingBoy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Your renders are amazing and cute! I love her "default" outfit.
TieflingBoy
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Fashionista Revolution