Go to footer

Your latest buys!

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Your latest buys!

Postby oniakki » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 am

I have one of those dragons too, though I printed it myself. I need to string new elastic though as the stuff I got ended up being too floppy. :p
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby DollyKim » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 am

Susan Sirkis doll books although I've only ever made Penny Paperclay from any of her patterns. Maybe I just want to build a fort made of books that I just look at. Must battle hoarding tendencies.

And new headphones because the cushioning on the old ones is disintegrating. They're just moderate priced robot looking ones but they sound a zillion times better than the others which were sounding fine. It's like each pair of headphones sounds better than the last and I remember having Nerf ball ones...
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:25 pm

It took a long time but the first of the doll shelf for the 1/6ers. Its not here yet but the big dolls are trying to evict my mangas and take over the lower levels.

I would like to get two more.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Trethowan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Hey everyone! Long time no post. ha! Even though all my dolliehs are in boxes (Ivan hates me) I did find some fun props at an antique store the other day. I picked up the cutest little table lamp. It even plugs in! If I ever get this basement remodel finished I'll be able to build a dollhouse for my boys n' girls.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Stormlight » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:10 am

Bought a couple of dresses for Mokushura off of Dollmore. I'm hoping they'll fit my Myou Big Baby girls. Also, a pair of 12mm eyes for the Lucywen head because 14mm are just too big.

Also, some Labyrinth-themed stickers from Redbubble and a silicon keyboard cover for my new MacBook, because I'm a big geek. XD I'd bought a Jareth decal for it but it ended up being for the larger-sized MacBooks, so I have to return it. The stickers make a decent substitute.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Qrinta » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Among my random impulse buying purchases the last two months... I bought an amazing pirate hat... I now need to figure out how to make some pansies to embellish it with. XD I think my large skully spider is going to live on this hat now.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/587445015/ ... t_detail=1
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Dark Angel » Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Ugh... Etsy is such a dangerous place for me. I just spent a ton of money on dolly clothes and eyes. But but but but... some of it was on sale! ... and it's my birthday in a few days... so... *continues to make excuses* Lol
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Den » Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 pm

I'm waiting on the arrival of soft chalk pastels. I lucked out and found a set of 24 for less than $10 after shipping.
Den
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Just bought my "birthday" doll. He's an Aimerai Nick Chopper from Mint on Card.

I actually was talking to my mom about it, hoping she'd persuade me NOT to get him. Then suddenly its: "He's hot. Look how cool his arm is! He's on clearance and you can't find him in that skintone." :lol: Thanks for helping me save my money, mom! Lol.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Sun May 27, 2018 11:20 am

So a while back I found a nude Hula Hair Barbie at the flea market. She was supposed to just be a nostalgia buy, something that was never meant to be part of the doll universe I've created . . . Flash forward a few weeks, and she's now named Shanella courtesy of my craft/doll enabling spirit sister, the cousin of one of my favorite characters I've created, and her sisters Wynter and Aniisa (Hula Hair Teresa and the African America Hula Hair Barbie with the Christie face) are currently on their way to my house because she demands it, and she's pressuring me to see if the Made to Move AA soccer player will match her skintone because she wants better articulation . . . She is taking over my life worse than most of my other dolls ever DREAMED of.
Kattriella

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!