Go to footer

Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

Postby Kattriella » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:00 pm

I've put the Sailor Moon obsession on hold for now and have moved to Pokemon. So potentially expect some Reneeah cosplaying as a Pokemon trainer in between my attempts to collect and finish the games.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:26 pm

I need to stop putting it off and actually take measurements of my dolls so I can make patterns. Why does nobody have patterns for TALL Barbie?!
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:30 am

Because every time I made a pattern for a specific doll and got it ready for market said doll would be discontinued.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:28 pm

I don't see the different body types for Barbie being discontinued for a while. People love them too much.

I am sad that the 27cm bodies for Obitsu are discontinued, though. I like their proportions. I'm glad a got a new body for Reini before they become completely unavailable.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:03 am

I still couldn't get to it for awhile. Long story short I am cleaning up one of my sister's messes but only because it involves photographs and if I was in them I would want to see them.

Updating my book is another project that life got in the way of but body type isn't an issue. Meanwhile look up How to Clone a Doll on Sempstress.org for a quick way to make a pattern.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:58 pm

I've been inspired by a lot of Fashion Fever era outfits I've been looking at on ebay. I've decided that it would be much cheaper to make them than to buy them. Still haven't actually gotten around to taking those measurements, though. QuQ
Kattriella

Postby Jobee » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:43 pm

I'm over halfway through a very successful Sketchtember so far. Sketchtember is when you sketch out all your Inktober drawings in advance. I keep falling behind and catching up, but I've beaten my previous monthlong drawing challenge record of 14 pieces, I'm sitting on a cool 17 pieces and still not burned out yet! Granted, I'm sitting on 17 pieces and it's the 19th, but it's still more drawing than I would have gotten done otherwise. If I finish the month off in the 20s, I'll be ecstatic! I'm already pleased with myself, but I'm gonna keep going!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:20 am

I wish I could do those monthly art challenges. I have plenty of ideas and stuff to make art of, I just have issues when it comes to doing something creative but by a specific list. I know where it came from and it's not on the deal with list. Art is what I do so I won't (redacted).

I've managed to finish all but 2 seams on a reversible Halloween coat for my Dollzone mini couple. I'm glad they can share clothes because I experimented with the style and one of them has questions. Hope to start more soon.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:29 am

Been working on some stuff involving something I've been writing, including rewriting/editing a pocket calendar to keep up with the wiccan Wheel of the Year and the Celtic tree calendar. Ive also been researching the wiccan sabbots for story purposes.
Kattriella

Postby richila » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:31 pm

Kattriella wrote:I need to stop putting it off and actually take measurements of my dolls so I can make patterns. Why does nobody have patterns for TALL Barbie?!

Have you tried Raddoll Clothes?
https://raddollclothes.com/
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!