Go to footer

General doll question

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

General doll question

Postby DinobotDen » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:54 am

I've seen the word 'kicky' in relation to dolls a lot... and I have no clue what y'all mean by that. Would someone please explain?
I am the Transformers Dolls' Primus. :3

Saving up for: Bobobie Charisma, Fleshtone
DinobotDen
i see dead dolliehs

Re: General doll question

Postby Itsaiya » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:26 am

Basically, when the elastic is tight enough that it pulls joints - most often legs - into a specific position... so it kinda snaps, like a kick :lol: I've had arms at the elbow do this, and legs at the knee do this... the elastic just pulls the extremity into the next position suddenly, after it reaches a certain point (like if you move the leg a little to get it started, it'll snap upwards from the tension).
That is. what I call kicky... it may be the opposite, where the doll isn't tight enough in the elastic and the legs just flop around :lol:
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby Valli » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 am

Yup, that's a perfect description of kicky. I've sold some dolls who wouldn't cooperate. Usually a little playtime and they submit as the elastic stretches and loosens. Floppy is not good either, but I found that easier to correct.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 pm

And then there are the dolls that kick you in the face when you are trying to put their clothing on. Those are not nice dolliehs.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!