Go to footer

The return of Mignonette! (Cartoon)

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

The return of Mignonette! (Cartoon)

Postby embyquinn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

By request, Mignonette (with a new face-up and brand new EGL fullset) is back! Here, she patiently explains the superiority of polyurethane resin.

Ulp...anybody know a good restorer?

For those who don't know, that other doll is another of my krewe, Ashe. She's a Mattel Shakira head on a Fashionista body, and although she was completely produced by Mattel, if there's one thing she hates more than anything in the world, it's being called a "Barbie". As Mignonette is about to find out. To her chagrin.
Last edited by embyquinn on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The return of Mignonette! (Cartoon)

Postby richila » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! So, will Migonette's hair come off it is pulled?
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Geektopian » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 am

She forgot to mention that resin is also quite a bit more fragile than "cheap, inferior" ABS.

That's OK because I think Ashe is going give her a demonstration. :lol:
Geektopian
Der Kommissar

Postby embyquinn » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Poor petite Mignonette. You know, she has an overly precious French name because Japanese girls seem to like giving cute things French names...

Or maybe it's because she's made of French resin? (/joke)

I'm not sure even a gallon of Remove-Zit will be able to help Mignonette after this. Ashe is really oversensitive about being called a Barbie because...well, technically, of all my girls, she is one. Although her head's actually from a 1999 Shakira doll. She's the only one who has a Barbie body. But don't feel too sorry for her; she and Megumi share head molds. (Meg's a Barbitsu and doesn't care who knows it.)
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!