Go to footer

It's there... Somewhere

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: It's there... Somewhere

Postby DollyKim » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Now if you wait a week the pink shelf at Target comes on sale :) Not as vivid as the bins but it adds a spot of color to the dolls' corner.

The brand name behind these is Closetmaid and I really do like them, lots of space, lots of colors. Found the bins at Home Depot for almost nothing because they were discontinuing the colors. The shelf is from Target. I have 2 of the bigger pink rectangular bins just for clothes.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Mmkay, getting the shelf meant other things had to move and other things and other things and let's vacuum and make sure there aren't any spiders wintering over and flip the mattresses and so on and so on and...

Can you spot where I put the Juku Coutures :P
I put the house on a couple of furniture dollies to make moving it and hunting dust bunnies easier, can reach the roof better but I lost the "garage" underneath. This is not how it will remain, just the clean up and packing away after website work. All the holders, tubs, bins and hat boxes infront are full. But seriously the two big pink ones are nice for putting doll clothes in.
The resins looking at one of the DVD shelves, Shi Shi's feet on the CDs.
The cop holder is up, but there's still no place for the two soldier holders yet.
Now it's a problem, I think it's an addiction now...
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Eseme » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I love the house!

You've got a great collection.
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby delbelcoure » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 am

That's a lot of dolls! I love your over the door doll holders. Tidy, organized and yet still in sight.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks, as pink as they are the Barbie one holds 20 dolls each, the others are from a sewing pattern that has holders, a tent, and a tote. With all the PTE guys doing one out of military and police fabric was inevitable.

About half of them are for Encyclopedia purposes only which is why I've slowed down.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Stormlight » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

I have TONS of those bins (blue and bright pink and purple and fuzzy black-and-white leopard spots!). They're very nice, aren't they? And doubly awesome because when they're not in use, they collapse and store nicely themselves. lol

Oooo, I never even thought of using hanging shoe holders to store dolls in! Of course, I'd need doors for that, and both of mine are full of ... hanging ... things. Yeah.

Oh, yes, I totally understand clutter. I'm STILL trying to sort through all of mine, and this over 2 years since I moved in!

Well, it's difficult going from an efficiency apartment with six HUGE closets to a basement apartment with ... none. Eh-heh. ^^;
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!