Go to footer

Thoughts and prayers and good vibes request

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Thoughts and prayers and good vibes request

Postby embyquinn » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:41 pm

Thank you, everyone, for the support. I am more grateful than I can express.

My darling one is still in the CVCU but she's expected to move to a regular room tomorrow. We're hoping to have her home by Thursday. Of course, then we have to make sure she takes it easy--one of the hardest things in the world for her to do.

I have handcuffs.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:35 pm

Okay, Sunday night update. She's in a private room now, and for trying to make her comfortable. Don't know when she'll be out, but she's doing really well, and I'll keep you guys posted. Keep sending those happy thoughts and Good vibes and junk.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:22 am

❤️
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:21 pm

"I have handcuffs." That's how you know you care about someone, you're willing to restrain them against their will for their own health and safety.

. . . At least I think that's how that works.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby embyquinn » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:58 am

Barb's being released today so right now we're just waiting for the official discharge. Thanks for all the props and don't cease those vibe broadcasts because they're doing wonders!
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby victoriavictrix » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Still vibing away.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby embyquinn » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:42 am

Thanks for all the positive vibes, they're working wonders! Barb's been home since Wednesday and she's doing amazingly well. She tires out quick, and she's not clear to drive, but she insists on going out as often as she can and other than a little stiffness she's not in any real pain. Pretty amazing considering she had open heart surgery a little over a week ago. I'm so proud of her. And so, so grateful.
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!