Go to footer

Can Utah check in please?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Can Utah check in please?

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:17 am

Is everyone ok s Utah? Please let us know if you can.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: Can Utah check in please?

Postby davidd » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:49 pm

No cases in Central Utah. Only one case in Southern Utah... from an already infected person who came in from somewhere else.

But utter madness on the part of federal, state, and local governments, closing everything down, destroying the lives of all the hourly workers who depend on the visitor season that begins during spring break.

So other than all the working class people careening toward bankruptcy and the city, county, and state leaders going on a mad, destructive rampage of power-tripping, things are okay in the southern half of the state.

Well, except for the lack of toilet paper, but that appears to be a given everywhere. :roll:
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby K2! » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:16 pm

How 'bout the mag. 5.7 earthquake?
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:44 pm

I was thinking of the earthquake. I have doll friends there.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby davidd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:13 am

zirconmermaid wrote:I was thinking of the earthquake. I have doll friends there.

The earthquake knocked some pictures off the walls in the Salt Lake City area, and a portion of brick siding fell off a 100 year old building. No injuries, no damage, but the way the Utah news media is covering it, you'd think the Yellowstone Super-Volcano had erupted.
:roll:
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!